Star Wars Battlefront (3)

DensParkNumber1

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you think of this compared to COD/BF Kinghtswood?  Seen it for £22 and thinking of buying it even I've just got BF4 for £7.

To be honest, I'm not really enjoying COD.  It just seems a bit soulless and going through the motions.  I think that these games have reached the point we got to with the constant WW2 games about 10 years ago and they need to do something different.

I'd actually love to see someone do a new WW2 game on the current Gen consoles.

To be honest, I'm not really enjoying COD.  It just seems a bit soulless and going through the motions.  I think that these games have reached the point we got to with the constant WW2 games about 10 years ago and they need to do something different.

I'd actually love to see someone do a new WW2 game on the current Gen consoles.

Medal of Honor?

Just got it delivered an hour ago will put it on later.  I had Titanfall on 360 which was similar as in the single player mode was just some online training missions which is bullshit really but the campaign modes are never all that good in these games, I just play them to get some preactise before getting my arse felt online.

I have scanned through the comments on the thread but could anyone (or a few people) give me an "out of 10" opinion on this game.

I'd say a mild 6. It's entertaining for a quick blast here and there but its increadibly samey.

I have scanned through the comments on the thread but could anyone (or a few people) give me an "out of 10" opinion on this game.

Good for online. Single player is meh

I got bored of the single player tutorials and just went online and have been loving it tbh.  It' seems a bit easier to play and get to grips which I suppose the hardcore BF and COD fans might not like.  Good for people like me who usually get shot to pieces regularly on shooter multiplayer.

Probably around a 7. There isn't really a single player mode but the multiplayer can be fun. The graphics are amongst the best on the PS4.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived