Star Wars Battlefront (3)

DensParkNumber1

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I've been told there is only 4 maps? And there's no space battles. Should we expect those and other maps to released as a DLC? The potential of this game is massive.

6 maps so far. And fighter squadron is genius, whilst admittedly not in space.

Fighter squadron is an improvement on space battles imo could do with more games around it but its extremely entaertaining.

I've only seen videos thus far of Fighter Squadron but it just doesn't have the Space Battles feel. I used to love the whole flying into the enemy's ship and making your way through it to disable the shields and that.

I'll no doubt pick up this around Christmas but I don't want to spend £40 on something that won't be the finished article judging by the 16(?) maps still to be released, 4 game modes and 4 heroes/villains.

Got it this afternoon. Never actually watched star wars but remember playing battlefront when I Was younger with mates and enjoying it and a couple of lads from work have been bigging this up. Only played 2-3 hours but enjoyed it. Would be better with a few mates online. Not played a shooter for a good three years plus so a nice change from the usual of Fifa. I'm surprisingly okay given how shite I used to be at all shoot em ups.

I have played this for about eight hours in total. The Blast format (team deathmatch style) I seem to get reemed at. What setups does everyone use?

The fighter squadron games I seem to do exceptional at. Love getting the Slave 1 to blow X-wings out of the sky. A very fun game. But I think the lack of maps makes the game type boring quickly (apart from the Fighter Squadron as you don't need the map).

A very enjoyable game thus far, but I am not sure if I will be playing this in three months. But that's me being very picky.

Archived