Your Top Two

Steven Gerrard has named the two people he dislikes most in English football

http://www.givemesport.com/637508-steven-gerrard-reveals-the-two-people-in-english-football-he-dislikes-most?autoplay=on&utm_source=outbrain-rss&utm_medium=outbrain-rss&utm_campaign=outbrain-rss

Chance for the P&B masses to name their chosen equivalents in Scottish football

Only name two and give the reasons why.

Mines

1. Willie Collum. Probably the most incompetent referee I've ever seen

2. John Collins. An egotistical,coat-tail hanging little wankstain of a man

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toss up between Mike McCurry and the cockwomble. Go for McCurry because he wasn't incompetent, he was just a cheating bassa, whereas Doncaster's only a pair of roller skates off being Frank Spencer.

Keith Jackson - never in the field of nonsense have so few brain cells gotten an outlet to spew so much pish to so many.

Nacho Novo. A snarling faced, poisonous wee ned who used the fact he turned down the chance to be a squad player at Celtic to attain some bizarre legend status with the orcs, strange as he was quite pish to be honest

Hugh Dallas. Only just pipped odious cretin Craig Burley which is some feat. Tries to deny his blue nose tendencies by claiming to support Shotts Bon Accord. His joke email about the pope summed him up, we all know what he is

1. Willie Collum - he's the only ref that I actively dislike. Others I can forgive for being incompetent, although it's not ideal, but Collum is the only one who I think actively tries to make controversial decisions. An attention seeking arsehole.

2. Chick Young - a man who's made a career out of putting anyone that isn't Rangers down and spreading out right lies about the game. A complete c**t.

1. Willie Collum - he's the only ref that I actively dislike. Others I can forgive for being incompetent, although it's not ideal, but Collum is the only one who I think actively tries to make controversial decisions. An attention seeking arsehole.

2. Chick Young - a man who's made a career out of putting anyone that isn't Rangers down and spreading out right lies about the game. A complete c**t.

^^^ What he said

Truly a pair of fucking reptiles.

Archived