Your Top Two

Andrew Dallas - Just look at it. Horrific individual. Only referee I've ever properly lost it with at a Sons game at. My brother found it very amusing when I jumped off my seat, slammed it down and just shouted "NO!" when he gave Rangers a penalty against us. I hate the way he acts on the pitch shouting at everyone, and if his Da' wasn't Hugh then there's no way he'd be refereeing above amateur level.

^^^Seething

DGX_1027.JPG

Jason Talbot - Very limited ability as a footballer - once got beaten for pace by Colin Nish - loves a dive. Loves a red card. Loves diving in (or up) to hurt people. Odious individual.

jason_talbot_tackle.jpg

That was pleasantly therapeutic getting that off my chest.

I've been disappointed in Talbot so far. One poxy sending off in a friendly against Hibs. He has been injured a bit - I'm sure when he's back to full fitness he'll have the required flexibility to start booting folk in the face again.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott Brown. A popular choice I know but a player with limited footballing talent, some leadership skills but whose only real accolade is his immunity from cards in the domestic game. Totally found out every time Celtic play in Europe or when he pulls on a Scotland shirt. A disgrace of Scotland captain and simply a product of weak officiating. Lego-eating, diving, moaning, cheating, c**t. A deserved first place.

Keith Lasley. Not a footballer. Only abilities are to prevent a game from taking place, by any means necessary. Also has an Indian sign which prevents him from getting criticised/booked just not to the extend of broon. Never want to hear, "Not a bad bone in his body" again after he slides though some promising youngster, two footed, 3 feet off the ground. Tube.

Keith Lasley. Not a footballer. Only abilities are to prevent a game from taking place, by any means necessary. Also has an Indian sign which prevents him from getting criticised/booked just not to the extend of broon. Never want to hear, "Not a bad bone in his body" again after he slides though some promising youngster, two footed, 3 feet off the ground. Tube.

He also takes free kicks 351 yards away from where they're supposed to be taken. Mustn't miss that part :D

Iain Davidson. Yes, I know he plays for us. Always hated him, never rated him at all, and then he came back. Boo.

Scott Brown - does he actually do anything other than stroll about looking angry? Must be the biggest faux 'hardman' in Britain. I particularly enjoyed watching our 19 year old midfielder kick him around Parkhead a few weeks ago as well.

Scott Brown. A popular choice I know but a player with limited footballing talent, some leadership skills but whose only real accolade is his immunity from cards in the domestic game. Totally found out every time Celtic play in Europe or when he pulls on a Scotland shirt. A disgrace of Scotland captain and simply a product of weak officiating. Lego-eating, diving, moaning, cheating, c**t. A deserved first place.

Wtf is wrong with some people on here. :lol:

I can see why people hate him but if you think he's always found out in big games and has limited footballing talent then you're letting your hatred cloud your judgement.

ETA: also, Lasley is a decent Premiership footballer!!!

Wtf is wrong with some people on here. :lol:

I can see why people hate him but if you think he's always found out in big games and has limited footballing talent then you're letting your hatred cloud your judgement.

ETA: also, Lasley is a decent Premiership footballer!!!

Well edited. People might have thought you were diving in two footed to defend Celtics honour again.

Jason Talbot - Very limited ability as a footballer - once got beaten for pace by Colin Nish - loves a dive. Loves a red card. Loves diving in (or up) to hurt people. Odious individual.

jason_talbot_tackle.jpg

That was pleasantly therapeutic getting that off my chest.

Jason Talbot 'limited'? :lol:

One of the fittest players in the lower leagues, brilliant tackler, brilliant long-distance passer, good dribbler, very quick and generally very good in a 50/50. Easily one of the best full-backs in the SFL over the last decade. Only time I've seen him go down he ended up needing a bandage over his head. Easily one of the nicest guys to have played for Livi and proved to be fantastic captain as well. Limited and odious, no fucking chance. You're just obsessed with the Livingston.

Leigh Griffiths and Gordon Smith for me. Wouldn't really count journalists, but there's loads from the Daily Record and STV I'd love to cave with a 5 iron.

1) Crawford Allan - Utter p***k. I don't like him as a ref and specifically he ruined two of our games fairly recently by sending off one of our players early on. In games we were expected to get beaten in anyway but would have had a fighting chance had we had 11 men on the park. Just a total arsehole of a ref.

2) Charlie Nicholas - Dick. Again, specifically it was due to his comments when we were in the Scottish Cup semi-final against Aberdeen. He practically gave us no chance or credit and said that Aberdeen would practically wipe the floor with us in the second half. His bitterness continued onto the final where again he gave us fuckall chance or credit. On top of that he just talks absolute pish in general.

Chick Young - his dad must run the BBC in Scotland. How the f**k has he lasted this long? He is like the worst vestiges of the Tartan Army mixed with a truly ignorant, obnoxious pub bore. The man is a prize simpleton who couldn't predict what he'll have for breakfast tomorrow, yet he is never off the radio. A world class head of a dick.

Stewart Regan - a fucking disaster. Think of every bland faceless nonentity that's run some shit council somewhere. That is him. His only purpose is to fill a suit. The game will go nowhere with grey wee men like him at the helm.

Jason Talbot 'limited'? :lol:

One of the fittest players in the lower leagues, brilliant tackler, brilliant long-distance passer, good dribbler, very quick and generally very good in a 50/50. Easily one of the best full-backs in the SFL over the last decade. Only time I've seen him go down he ended up needing a bandage over his head. Easily one of the nicest guys to have played for Livi and proved to be fantastic captain as well. Limited and odious, no fucking chance. You're just obsessed with the Livingston.

Never heard of him.

Define " complete midfielder"

Someone who can tackle, pass, create, defend and score. Play all the roles required in CM, defensive, attacking or box to box. He's even played on both wings, at left back and up front the odd time over the years. On top of him being the only real candidate for captain I'd say that makes him a complete midfielder. He might well be a mouthy wee p***k (he is), but Scotland and Celtic would be far worse teams without him in them.

Someone who can tackle, pass, create, defend and score. Play all the roles required in CM, defensive, attacking or box to box. He's even played on both wings, at left back and up front the odd time over the years. On top of him being the only real candidate for captain I'd say that makes him a complete midfielder. He might well be a mouthy wee p***k (he is), but Scotland and Celtic would be far worse teams without him in them.

Sorry, just noticed you also put "most complete midfielder in Scotland", which kind of contradicts your first claim.

As pointed out by many already, when he comes up against anyone or any team that's half decent, his limitations are exposed.

At very best, I'd say he as average, which has nothing to do with him also being a total c**t, as that's an area he excels at

Iain Davidson. Yes, I know he plays for us. Always hated him, never rated him at all, and then he came back. Boo.

Scott Brown - does he actually do anything other than stroll about looking angry? Must be the biggest faux 'hardman' in Britain. I particularly enjoyed watching our 19 year old midfielder kick him around Parkhead a few weeks ago as well.

This was most amusing.

Sorry, just noticed you also put "most complete midfielder in Scotland", which kind of contradicts your first claim.

As pointed out by many already, when he comes up against anyone or any team that's half decent, his limitations are exposed.

At very best, I'd say he as average, which has nothing to do with him also being a total c**t, as that's an area he excels at

I respectfully disagree

Archived