Your Top Two

Chick Young - his dad must run the BBC in Scotland. How the f**k has he lasted this long? He is like the worst vestiges of the Tartan Army mixed with a truly ignorant, obnoxious pub bore. The man is a prize simpleton who couldn't predict what he'll have for breakfast tomorrow, yet he is never off the radio. A world class head of a dick.

Aye Chick Young's predicting, a couple of seasons ago after we had a good run and finished 2nd to Thistle, at the first game of the Following season he predicted we would win league...Morton got relegated...knows his stuff ehh?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scotland and Celtic would be a lot worse off without Brown but to describe him as a complete midfielder is fanciful nonsense, and I actually rate him a lot higher than most Celtic fans I know.

He struggles to pass the length of himself and averages a goal every 10 games, hardly groundbreaking in the best team in the country by a mile.

Jason Talbot 'limited'? :lol:

One of the fittest players in the lower leagues, brilliant tackler, brilliant long-distance passer, good dribbler, very quick and generally very good in a 50/50. Easily one of the best full-backs in the SFL over the last decade. Only time I've seen him go down he ended up needing a bandage over his head. Easily one of the nicest guys to have played for Livi and proved to be fantastic captain as well. Limited and odious, no fucking chance. You're just obsessed with the Livingston.

hahapiebov_zpsawmy2opt.gifhahapiebov_zpsawmy2opt.gifhahapiebov_zpsawmy2opt.gifhahapiebov_zpsawmy2opt.gif

Scotland and Celtic would be a lot worse off without Brown but to describe him as a complete midfielder is fanciful nonsense, and I actually rate him a lot higher than most Celtic fans I know.
He struggles to pass the length of himself and averages a goal every 10 games, hardly groundbreaking in the best team in the country by a mile.

Scotland may have been worse off without him in the past, but these days, just naw!

Archived