Football Manager

CK

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Hibs team came third in the league in my first season, qualifying for the UEFA cup. Some shrewd summer signings have addes depth to the squad, though I could still do with a couple of full backs.

I've just played my first UEFA Cup group stage game against, er, Real Madrid at Easter Road, and decided to attack them. Sadly being 2-0 up at one point wasn't enough to secure a win, as Real brought on Beckham and a couple of others while my team tired and came back to draw 2-2. I had 9 Scots in my starting eleven.

I tend to rotate my midfield and attack to try to keep everyone happy (I have to up front; my strikers are O'Connor, Riordan and Brown and I have Craig Beattie on loan from Celtic and ex-*** Steven McLean on loan from Sheff Wed.

I'm sitting top of the league after nine games with a point lead over the ****. Not bad, I think!

I have had another Vote Of Confidence, with the title "Raith Rovers Board Consider Manager's Position" - doesn't exactly radiate confidence to me!

I think i've saved my job though, winning the Scottish Cup and therefore qualifying for Europe, which was my season-target.

I can't get a work-permit for anyone :angry:

4 days into the Transfer Window and i've managed to secure the services of:

Michael Reizeger - what a f'cking great deal, he's quality and will do at right-back now that Paco's retired.

Chris Finnigan - On loan from Juventus :blink:

Ian Paul McShane - Bosman from Everton

Nacho Novo - Bosman from Mallorca (he's played with me for the last 2 seasons anyway, on loan)

I'm still working on a few more deals, but it looks like I won't be playing Roberto Carlos next season - Real Madrid got arsey, and I doubt he would've wanted to come anyway.

I have a game going the now with Newcastle.

Sold Dyer, Bowyer, Bellamy, Butt, Bernard.

Brought in Van Der Meyde, Boumsong, Veron, Crespo.

Got Oliseh and another central midfielder (can't remember who as I'm at work) coming in the January transfer window, primarily as cover for injuries, tired players etc..

Currently sitting 4th in the Premiership, which is my season-long aim, to qualify for the Champions League.

e-mailed sigames a couple of nights ago ,they still havent replied !

anyway i am playing cm4 now with the mighty saints and there is 5 games to go.

Me and the fakes are seperated by only 1 point and i play them on the last game of the season in farmland.

I have the harder fixtures i have got 3 away and 2 at home, the fakes have 3 at home 2 away.

Clyde are already relegated ,they havent won in 25 games , kernaghan just got sacked . Yet i have only beat them 1-0 3 times this season !

Scot McLean is scoring for fun as is Richard Offoing , Alex Williams , Martin Cameron and .....Mark Roberts :blink:

i need to win promotion i need the cash , i'm £3,000,000 in the red :o

anyway should finish the title decider tonight ,i'll let you know who wins the battle of the saints.

e-mailed sigames a couple of nights ago ,they still havent replied !

665763[/snapback]

Post on the forums at sigames.com as the techy folk read it and someone else might be able to help you :)

Sold Neil Alexander to Shellick for £2.5m - a £1.5m profit!

The best thing is, three games into the season, Shellick have conceded the most goals, and are 10th.

Rainjurz are bottom with 0 points! :lol:

Life is good - except when I sold Neil Alexander, I didn't think about the fact that the only other goal-keeper I have registered for Europe is a 17 year old guy who is supposed to play in my U19s. He's not bad though, and i'm playing "Spartak Yerevan" with a 3-0 lead from the first leg.

My new goalie is Christian Guidetti, on loan from Parma.

Thought I'd go somewhere different to manage and currently I'm guiding Sparta Prague to the Czech League title. 12 points clear at halfway stage :D

Not doing to badly in Europe. After losing the Benfica on away goals in the Champions Lge 3rd qualifying round, currently top of my UEFA cup group ahead of FC Utrecht, Monaco, Athletic Bilbao, Alemania Aachen.

Decent players I can recommend if you remember to include Czech Rep in your game.

Tomas Jun - Striker

Martin Petras - Rightback or Centre Half

Lucas Zelenka - Attacking Midfielder

Never won an appeal for a work permit either.

670399[/snapback]

I've won those before, but the red card apeals are very rarely successful :unsure:

Anyway, I need a challenge - name a team for me to ruin :P

My game where I lost 7-0 crashed due to my PC fecking up, after 4 games of the season! :angry:

I had won 2 and drawn one of the other 3 though so I was raging!

Started again from the point where I last saved, got round to the first game of the season......and lost 7-1! :lol:

Won my second game at home to Villa though, and have now sold my £4.4m striker Mokoena to Liverpool after he netted 21 goals for me last season, for a tidy £20m! :D

Guest DongaTon
I've won those before, but the red card apeals are very rarely successful :unsure:

Anyway, I need a challenge - name a team for me to ruin :P

670402[/snapback]

Waterford United. Irish Premier League.

I gave up... :ph34r:

Archived