The Apprentice 2015

The Minertaur

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good man, I like that Joseph. Reckon he'll win.

And Vana, the business plan would make a rubbishy free-to-download app for internet-nonsense and such, but it's not something to invest in surely.

I'll probably be wrong, though, as I predicted Gary a few weeks back (before I knew his business plan tbf :) )

Vana's idea is pish though. I've never been on dating apps, but is the point of them not to be able to browse through folks pictures and decide who you want to contact? Who the f**k wants to put in time and effort to discover at the end of the games that you've been chatting to an absolute munter? :lol:

That kind of detail is easily changed, though. The idea of combining mobile gaming and dating is actually pretty decent.

Its basically a punt though. Done well it could make a lot of money. Otherwise, it ends up as just another failed app

That kind of detail is easily changed, though. The idea of combining mobile gaming and dating is actually pretty decent.

Its basically a punt though. Done well it could make a lot of money. Otherwise, it ends up as just another failed app

It's one or the other though surely? You don't go on the internet looking for a ride/partner and think "Do you know what would make this more exciting? A game of boggle". A dating app is a dating app. Having games on it as well won't be enough to pull tinder/match.com folk away. It would probably get a few hits the same as other dating apps, but it's USP being gaming as well wouldn't add much IMO.

It will be interesting to see next week. I think Vana's idea can work and Sugar has IT guys that can reduce the costs hugely on the production side of things. Looking at the setting Vana is the most likely of the two to do a decent clear pitch about her business.

On the plus side for Joseph he is going with what he knows and with his cheeky chappy routine it will certinly come across better regarding a plumbing business as opposed to selling £1million apartments.

It's going to be close but can see Sugar taking the risk on Vana.

Archived