The Apprentice 2015

The Minertaur

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather do that than get told I'm shite for another 5 minutes the week after then get fired, Scott was for the most part a sound c**t.

Not to mention the fact that the boardroom scenes actually last over an hour, with Sugar combing over every detail of what actually happened on the task. What we get to to see is very edited highlights. Honestly they could make an entire show just out of the boardroom scenes.

Richard, Vana, Gary and Charleine seem like stick ons to make it to the interviews now.

I can see Brett and Joseph getting out on separate teams next week and the loser being fired.

Selina is an awful person and I'm glad she went. I don't know about the whole "negative persona" thing. That sounds more like a line they've all seized on but she's clearly a horrible person who struggles to get on with anyone.

I can imagine gang-rape will do that to a person.

Just watched it on iPlayer. Selina is an awful person, deserved firing.

Pity it seems she isn't on You're Fired. Of all the candidates she was the one I wanted to see on it most. Love it when there are horrible people on that show who show no humility whatsoever. Any reason why she wasn't on it?

Selina posted online about a month ago that the show had been edited to make her look bad and that she wouldnt be going on 'You're Fired'. She's now posted a video online complaining the production company released stories to the press she wasnt happy with and they were disingenuous towards her.

More than likely she didnt want to be be on the show and have to deal with footage of her being a totally useless candidate and a bitch to the others, especially Charleine.

It may do but if she can't work with people then she shouldn't be in the process. I don't see why we shouldn't give deserved criticism because she's been the past victim of a horrific crime.

I never said you shouldn't, I was just saying it's probably a large factor in her having a defensive, cynical and aggressive side. Even if there was an element of it before, going through something like that will make it a more dominant aspect.

Archived