The Apprentice 2015

The Minertaur

Do you know what a spoiler is? You said Scott had left and then Scott leaves. Pretty much the definition of a spoiler.

Anyone who watches The Apprentice will have heard this before tonights show. He left. He wasn't sacked. A spoiler in The Apprentice terms would be to say "X gets fired tonight". Saying someone has left the show isn't a spoiler. The only reason it was a potential spoiler was because it possibly meant his team had lost tonight's task. As his team never lost tonight it was in fact not a spoiler.

Glad to see you're still rattled by me though. Pleasing :)

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight's episode just made it clear to the nation that London is in need of some serious council housing.

It's pretty disgusting stuff. I remember watching an episode of Homes under the Hammer and there was a ONE BEDROOM flat in Fulham being rented out for £3000 a month. I'm sorry, but no ONE BEDROOM flat is worth £3000 a month, no matter where it's located!

It's pretty disgusting stuff. I remember watching an episode of Homes under the Hammer and there was a ONE BEDROOM flat in Fulham being rented out for £3000 a month. I'm sorry, but no ONE BEDROOM flat is worth £3000 a month, no matter where it's located!

Well if people are renting them, then they clearly are worth £3000 a month.

Thankfully I didn't read this beforehand because that was unquestionably a spoiler 19QOS19. Shame on you.

I'd tipped Scott to win from day one so that's disappointing. Could be absolutely anyone as they're all shit - I'll say the final will be between Vana and Richard.

Scott with a total Heads Gone.

Vana and Brett are my favourites, think the shows been pretty shite this year in all honesty, last year was so much better. Selina is a right wee bitch but still by far the tidiest.

That boys (Joseph?) shitey wee funny looking moustache is also really annoying me.

Even Claude's interview won't be as good this year because he's been on every week.. :(

Eta: just seen Selina got punted as well, didn't realise anyone was after Scott.

Anyone who watches The Apprentice will have heard this before tonights show. He left. He wasn't sacked. A spoiler in The Apprentice terms would be to say "X gets fired tonight". Saying someone has left the show isn't a spoiler. The only reason it was a potential spoiler was because it possibly meant his team had lost tonight's task. As his team never lost tonight it was in fact not a spoiler.

Glad to see you're still rattled by me though. Pleasing :)

Do you think you could split that hair a little more thinly? It absolutely WAS a spoiler, which fortunately I never saw as I haven't been on this thread since you posted it.

I don't know what's happened to Scott in the last few weeks. He said on You're Fired that he realised after the Discount Store task in Manchester that his heart wasn't in it anymore. He certainly changed very much after that. He lost sparkle and from being one of the strongest early candidates he'd been a passenger for 2 or 3 weeks now. Sugar had made it clear he wasn't going to win, I'm not overly surprised therefore that he went.

Selina is an awful person and I'm glad she went. I don't know about the whole "negative persona" thing. That sounds more like a line they've all seized on but she's clearly a horrible person who struggles to get on with anyone. Joseph had a poor task personally but he did well in handling her at the end and calling her out on her behaviour without resorting to shouting the way Charleine does. Charleine may relax and do better now Selina has gone.

Vana is growing on me to be fair. Thought she was awful early on and should have gone the week she was project manager but she's had a few good weeks in a row now. Richard too continues to do well and seems to have taken on board early criticism about his personality clashes with others in a way Selina absolutely didn't. The two of them had great weeks.

Charleine and Gary had good weeks in context. Brett was very quiet really, just giving Scott enough rope to hang himself if they lost.

6 remain. Presumably one to go next week and 5 to interviews then 2 for the final? Joseph probably most in trouble ahead of next week but I'm not convinced anyone has been so much worse than the others that past performance is going to matter much.

Archived