The Apprentice 2015

The Minertaur

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was almost as if Brett wanted to get fired.

Looking forward to the interviews for these clowns to get TELT

I don't buy that he was being honourable. I think he was fucking slow, and by the time he realised Sugar was trying to throw Richard under the bus, he was too late to change tack without looking like a pathetic weasel. He basically painted himself into a corner.

It became mega obvious that all he had to do was point the finger at Richard, but he was too late to do it by the time he cottoned on.

Idiot.

Sorry, but dehydrated vegetables are not fucking 'raw' vegetables. It's like saying Space Raiders are deep fried 'raw' corn snacks. He was totally right to emit that word from the packaging.

Exactly. Plus advertising a snack as being made from "raw vegetables" is hardly a great selling point. Anyone who wants to eat raw vegetables can eat, oh I dunno, raw vegetables. Sugar would have been quick to point that out had they used it on the packaging.

Putting random business hopefuls into a kitchen for a day, and expecting them to produce food that will attract orders from Asda and Tesco is a fucking ludicrous task.

They've done it pretty much every year and some have been really good. Its not really any different to any of the other creative tasks.

I also predicted the no sales just before the boardroom. Absolutely hilarious scenes.

I was a bit disappointed with Lord Sugar last night. The way he picked on Richard and basically made Brett take him back. Vana messing up the oil would have had a far greater impact on the pitches. If the products had tasted alright then they might have managed to steal a hundred orders.

Gutted Brett left though. Was looking forward to seeing him in the interviews :lol:

They've done it pretty much every year and some have been really good. Its not really any different to any of the other creative tasks.

I also predicted the no sales just before the boardroom. Absolutely hilarious scenes.

I know they do it every year, and it's a decent watch, but, if I was a talented business guy with decent ideas, I'd be pissed off if I was booted out for over-oiling a cake - whoever goes into business with Sugar, I wouldn't imagine there'll be much oiling involved, although you never know.

I also predicted no orders - no fucking way are Asda and Tesco going to stock that shite.

I thought both project managers brought the wrong person back in, and Charleine was the person who should have gone. Her team failed because she created a terrible product. Gary failed to sell any, but that wasn't because of the quality of his pitch. He seemed constructive throughout the task.

Brett's team failed because Vana went mad with the olive oil. Richard's branding needed some tweaking, but that was all. If the product had been good then I could've seen an order being placed, with the caveat that the branding needed to be changed. Sugar zoned in on Richard, unfairly IMO, so I can see why Brett brought him back. It was the obvious choice in the circumstances, albeit wrong. Fair play to Brett though that he refused to turn on Richard.

Brett's pitch to Virgin Active was comically bad, so I can see why he got fired. I'd have loved to see him bullshit his way through the interviews next week, but Charleine should still provide some good entertainment. I look forward to seeing what words she can invent and what creative sentence structure she employs this time.

Someone posted the odds earlier and I was surprised Joseph was the favourite. From what we've seen I'd have ranked the two frontrunners as Richard and Vana, with Gary behind them and Charleine and Joseph making up the numbers. I wonder if Joseph has a killer business plan and ends up winning, with those with insider knowledge causing the shortening of his odds?

I know they do it every year, and it's a decent watch, but, if I was a talented business guy with decent ideas, I'd be pissed off if I was booted out for over-oiling a cake - whoever goes into business with Sugar, I wouldn't imagine there'll be much oiling involved, although you never know.

I also predicted no orders - no fucking way are Asda and Tesco going to stock that shite.

David got fired for his lack of ironing skills!

I would like to see next series with two teams that remain together throughout, one full of business c***s like usual and one team of total randoms whose prize if they win is like £25k or something. I reckon it would be close.

I would like to see next series with two teams that remain together throughout, one full of business c***s like usual and one team of total randoms whose prize if they win is like £25k or something. I reckon it would be close.

They'll definitely have to improve the show somehow and mix it up a bit, this years has been absolutely terrible, I'm finding myself cringing watching it every single week. There were always embarrassing moments in the previous ones but this years been ridiculous.

Really not enjoyed it.

Archived