Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

Fide

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually don't start until start of December. And usually get everything online. But we are going to Ireland to see the wife's family next week. So i was frantically running round shops today buying stuff for parents inlaw and brother inlaw.

Thats enough shopping done to start of December.

J, thats not enough. I mean what if she gets you a great present, two medium presents, and a bunch of little presents? And youve just gotten her one great present? I mean thats just gonna make her feel bad. Why would you do that to her J? Why? Why?

That's from friends isn't it? ????

I will hopefully start in Nov at some point, don't have a huge amount to buy for so will probably get some online and the rest instore. The buying doesn't bother me at all, but the wrapping up on the other hand....!

I still have four relatives' birthdays to buy for before Christmas, so naw. I usually go up to Glasgow around the 20th-23rd December, go to the pub, do all the shopping in an hour and a half tops, then go back to the pub before getting the train home.

Was shopping in town in Aberdeen last night, and walked past two flats with their Xmas decorations up already. Big, lit up tree etc in the window.

Mental.

c***s like that need watched.

And do they just dingy Halloween altogether? Or do they put their halloween decorations up alongside their Christmas decorations?

Archived