Peterhead vs Airdrie

Not in the business of suggesting names? What does that even mean?

IT MEANS I'M NOT SUGGESTING MY FANCIFUL LIST OF WANNABE MANAGERS

You need to be careful what you wish for, if we get rid of Bollan and appoint someone like Barry Ferguson can you honestly say you would be happy?

DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH. WHO THE f**k IS HE?

I'm still not buying the whole players on the naughty step chat, McAleer looked bang average whenever I seen him this season, Morton supposedly is coming back from a knock and Prunty just hasn't been at the races this year in terms of form.

BOLLAN SIGNED THEM ALL. YOUR OPINION MEANS NOTHING AND SEEMS ONE SIDED. PRUNTY HAS STILL SCORED MORE THAN MORGAN AND SUMSKY PUT TOGETHER AND IS FIT. MORTON HAS SCORED AS MANY AS THEM, HE WAS FIT FOR SATURDAY.

Jesus wept, coming from the man who is one of the single most one sided posters on this site. The problem is even you are now saying that the list of managers would all be wannabe's so what is the point in replacing Bollan with one of them?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naive, when the football is repulsive and fans are revolting? Nice try bitch.

So you've followed Airdrie for over 50 years, meaning your a grown man posting some of this utter shite. What an embarrassment. Honestly, your posts are now getting beyond a joke. Bitch? Haha how pathetic a comment is that. Really. Laughable, but mostly pathetic.

Not in the business of suggesting names? What does that even mean?

You need to be careful what you wish for, if we get rid of Bollan and appoint someone like Barry Ferguson can you honestly say you would be happy?

I'm still not buying the whole players on the naughty step chat, McAleer looked bang average whenever I seen him this season, Morton supposedly is coming back from a knock and Prunty just hasn't been at the races this year in terms of form.

Well said. But you're talking to a brick wall of moronic views with this one.

Archived