Peterhead vs Airdrie

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Score draw.

Reasonable away crowd.

Bollan to get pelters for incorrect subs.

Clamour for Prunty to play instead of Taylor Morgan punctuated by calls for Lister's rushed return (he has his op next week)

Why u being sarcastic and having a go at prunty, he's on the bench, he will probably struggle to play under bollan again and for most part done OK playing for Airdrie, and could u tell us who is all clamouring for prunty instead of Morgan?

Score draw.

Reasonable away crowd.

Bollan to get pelters for incorrect subs.

Clamour for Prunty to play instead of Taylor Morgan punctuated by calls for Lister's rushed return (he has his op next week)

Why u being sarcastic and having a go at prunty, he's on the bench, he will probably struggle to play under bollan again and for most part done OK playing for Airdrie, and could u tell us who is all clamouring for prunty instead of Morgan?

Could you tell me where I've "had a go" at Prunty?

ame="Afc01" post="9881750" timestamp="1445280900"]

Could you tell me where I've "had a go" at Prunty?

Bollans selections I do question Fitzpatrick at left back Chris oneil instead of Bain,Not playing macleer av heard prunty isn't fit and continuing to play Taylor Morgan's am Pretty sure richford could do a better job than Morgan no offense but someone out the swally could do better

Prunty is fit, he's on the naughty step beside McAleer. Bollan has issues with them both. Morton is injured.

Boring Kerr, the expert font of all knowledge, says Morgan is better than Prunty anyway, so no more moaning from me.

Again you throw out the old 'Bollan has an issue' line without any real proof, can it not just be down to the players are out of form and he feels they wouldn't add anything?

Honest to f**k you would think we were sitting bottom of the league with the doom and despair from a portion of our fans. Never happy. We are sitting in 3rd behind two teams who being honest have a better budget and a better playing squad (on paper) than us. I grew up in the years of the Alex Macdonald era and the football was hardly Barca esque. What it was though was effective and people didn't complain much then. I'd rather see us shitfest our way up a league than not go up at all. Give it a chance f**k sake.

This is the kind of game where I think Morgan can be more effective, away from home where we will be counter attacking quite a bit. His only impressive game so far was Albion Rovers away which was exactly that type of game. If he has a whole half to run into then his touch being 10 yards in front of him isn't as much of an issue.

Prunty is fit, he's on the naughty step beside McAleer. Bollan has issues with them both. Morton is injured.

Boring Kerr, the expert font of all knowledge, says Morgan is better than Prunty anyway, so no more moaning from me.

Morgan is better than prunty you on gear or something

Wow, just wow. No further response required for the angry Bollan hating man/ lady.

Funny enough I dont hate him. But thanks gor labelling me. But he does have a problem with those players and in his 2 years with us he has had issues with others.

My only gripe with him is the utterly dreadful, negative style of play. Dont have me paying £16 to watch Sumsky and Morgan who are complete and utter dross. And before anyone starts we shouldn't have drawn with Dungfermline, shouldnt have lost to Ayr or Stranraer and we were lucky to scrape by a terrible Brechin side.

Archived