Peterhead vs Airdrie

Absolutely in denial. If any of us get a word from a player we're not going to plaster it on here. I dont know the poster above but I do know 3 other current players and a few in near past who are saying the same things.

Could you please explain how I am in denial? Just because you claim something doesn't make it a fact, provide proof and I will more than happily accept these claims as being unacceptable behaviour for a manager

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you please explain how I am in denial? Just because you claim something doesn't make it a fact, provide proof and I will more than happily accept these claims as being unacceptable behaviour for a manager

You know that we cant throw our sources under a bus. Doesnt matter if you believe it. But it's also not right to make genuine fans out to be fantasists just because you dont believe it. At moment McAleer, Morton and Prunty are on the naughty step and we all need to suffer inferior shite. Bollan signed them, he needs to sort things out urgently.

Jordan Morton out of the squad yesterday for answering GB back in training

Good, glad he got bombed out the squad. when he starts putting in decent performances then he can have the right to answer back, he's been rank rotten every game he's played for u. These rumours and uncertainty around Bollan's position are being taken advantage of and anyone who is not a guaranteed starter obviously now have the bottle to get lippy.

We have played a number of worse teams than Airdrie were yesterday & have quite often helped them along to take points off us. Yesterday we had two out of form teams playing each other, Airdrie had a few chances some of which again came courtesy of slackness by us but this week we got away with them. Rorys goal came after us having the upper hand then losing it, Airdrie supporters complaining about a few bad weeks but think that was our first win since August & while not happy with that situation have only had one or two questioning the manager/players some Airdrie supporters seem to be living a wee bit in the past you need to realise you are what you are now & re-build as & when you can.

So many fans with 'sources' who claim this that and the next thing. If a players not getting in the team, he moans and this turns into Bollan being the bad guy. Too many one sided comments on here and not enough people interested in the truth. The truth is we are sitting 4th in the league. We are not playing great football but not many teams are. We have a manager who is a darn sight better than out past 'ex-Airdrie, no experience, cheap' options.

Winning, playing well, 100% effort from players each week is not a guarantee in football at Any club.

The first sign of a wobble and the toys are out the Oran for some fans, the panic button hit by others.

If Bollan dropped a player for back chat or being out of line, good. No player is bigger than the team.

If a fan shouts abuse directly at Bollan, I don't advocate him threatening back but not reacting at all? Very hard.

Fans who dish it out and then moan when they get a response should grow up.

Too many fans feel special cause some wee laddies with shit haircuts and a pair of coloured boots feeds them some inside gossip and they feel they've a duty to go online and fight their battle for them. They play with Airdrie- they aint Lionel Messi. Stop sucking up their rectums and think for yourself.

So many fans with 'sources' who claim this that and the next thing. If a players not getting in the team, he moans and this turns into Bollan being the bad guy. Too many one sided comments on here and not enough people interested in the truth. The truth is we are sitting 4th in the league. We are not playing great football but not many teams are. We have a manager who is a darn sight better than out past 'ex-Airdrie, no experience, cheap' options.

Winning, playing well, 100% effort from players each week is not a guarantee in football at Any club.

The first sign of a wobble and the toys are out the Oran for some fans, the panic button hit by others.

If Bollan dropped a player for back chat or being out of line, good. No player is bigger than the team.

If a fan shouts abuse directly at Bollan, I don't advocate him threatening back but not reacting at all? Very hard.

What a load of utter shite. Bollan is a complete and utter cnut of a man, he's making a dogs dinner of this campaign and mismanaging the group of players he brought in. Albion feckin Rovers are now above us, the league is the worst standard it's been in the too many years we've been on it.

Bollan has had a better budget than the previous ever had, he needs to get his finger out or f**k off before we have no fans left. No excuses.

It's entirely up to him to mend his bridges and get back on track before the season goes down the pan. We'll back him if he does.

Seems quite a realistic view on goings on at most clubs at this level, a lot of folk tend to forget most managers & players in this league are part-time & have to combine this with a day job unlike a lot of supporters who maybe work 9 to 5 during the week then turn up & moan on a Saturday as if the team/manager have done nothing during the week to prepare in the way of training etc probably two evenings a week sometimes involving hrs of travel.

Seems quite a realistic view on goings on at most clubs at this level, a lot of folk tend to forget most managers & players in this league are part-time & have to combine this with a day job unlike a lot of supporters who maybe work 9 to 5 during the week then turn up & moan on a Saturday as if the team/manager have done nothing during the week to prepare in the way of training etc probably two evenings a week sometimes involving hrs of travel.

Every team in the league is in the same boat (except one or two full time teams) so that doesn't wash with me, if we were in a league of full time teams I could accept that but we are not. I have always said that as long as you are paying your money and turning up you have the right to moan. Sure a lot of may be unjustified (i.e I don't really think we will get relegated, but it was a funny thread to start) but fans invest just as much if not more than the players who come and go and sometimes that spills over. I think where I draw the line is abusing the players or manager at a game, a bit of moaning on the internet or pub is fine and part and parcel of what players at this level should expect.

Anyway it is great that we are wining again although I missed the game through work so no moaning from me. Going by the highlights it looks like Rory was worth his man of the match which is great as he has looked so much better than last season.

What a load of utter shite. Bollan is a complete and utter cnut of a man, he's making a dogs dinner of this campaign and mismanaging the group of players he brought in. Albion feckin Rovers are now above us, the league is the worst standard it's been in the too many years we've been on it.

Bollan has had a better budget than the previous ever had, he needs to get his finger out or f**k off before we have no fans left. No excuses.

It's entirely up to him to mend his bridges and get back on track before the season goes down the pan. We'll back him if he does.

So Bollan is a (unt of a man, who is 'mismanaging' the team but you'll back him when he starts winning again. That sums you up perfectly. A Fickle, knee jerk reactive know it all.

As for the no fans part, we've had roughly the same home attendances for years now. All Bollans fault though eh? Shite.

#doesnthatebollan

Every team in the league is in the same boat (except one or two full time teams) so that doesn't wash with me, if we were in a league of full time teams I could accept that but we are not. I have always said that as long as you are paying your money and turning up you have the right to moan. Sure a lot of may be unjustified (i.e I don't really think we will get relegated, but it was a funny thread to start) but fans invest just as much if not more than the players who come and go and sometimes that spills over. I think where I draw the line is abusing the players or manager at a game, a bit of moaning on the internet or pub is fine and part and parcel of what players at this level should expect.

Anyway it is great that we are wining again although I missed the game through work so no moaning from me. Going by the highlights it looks like Rory was worth his man of the match which is great as he has looked so much better than last season.

Was really agreeing with the Airdrie lad & was not commenting on anything to do with us. I try to see the whole picture in regard to running, playing for & supporting a part time team at our level as I would think anyone that knows me would agree.

Was really agreeing with the Airdrie lad & was not commenting on anything to do with us. I try to see the whole picture in regard to running, playing for & supporting a part time team at our level as I would think anyone that knows me would agree.

I agree with you Peternapper. Some of the reactions from some Airdrie fans to a defeat at Balmoor are way over the top.

If Dunfermline can lose at Balmoor and their fans accept it with good grace I don't see why Airdrie fans think they have a divine right to simply turn up and collect all 3 points.

We fully expected a tough game and after previous performances certainly did not turn up expecting to win the game. I can take the defeat, what I can't take is the lack of effort and 'f**k it' attitude shown by some players and it would seem, the manager.

I agree with you Peternapper. Some of the reactions from some Airdrie fans to a defeat at Balmoor are way over the top.

If Dunfermline can lose at Balmoor and their fans accept it with good grace I don't see why Airdrie fans think they have a divine right to simply turn up and collect all 3 points.

Don't think its as much the defeat as the manner of it, a number of players didn't really appear to care and certainly didn't "give their all". As fans doing the 340 mile round trip its the least we can ask for.

Just because we're in a playoff place doesn't mean bollan doing a good job. If we lose on Saturday and Peterhead win they could replace us in the playoff position. At the moment Peterhead have won only 3 games out of 11. The league is crap at best. Airdrie fans can see where the team r heading and a couple more defeats next 2 weeks would see us at wrong end of table, so we really need to stop going on about (oh we're in the playoff place)

Archived