Peterhead vs Airdrie

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny enough I dont hate him. But thanks gor labelling me. But he does have a problem with those players and in his 2 years with us he has had issues with others.

My only gripe with him is the utterly dreadful, negative style of play. Dont have me paying £16 to watch Sumsky and Morgan who are complete and utter dross. And before anyone starts we shouldn't have drawn with Dungfermline, shouldnt have lost to Ayr or Stranraer and we were lucky to scrape by a terrible Brechin side.

So you would rather we didn't get those points and were sitting lower down the league because you didn't think we deserved it? Tell me how many times over the last few years have where we played well and should have got something from the game but didn't? Personally I will take points over performances at the moment.

With regards to Bollan, like it or hate it, 90% of former defenders will play defensive style football and I must admit I have seen far worse football played by Airdrie than the Brechin game

With regards to Bollan, like it or hate it, 90% of former defenders will play defensive style football and I must admit I have seen far worse football played by Airdrie than the Brechin game

90% of the games played under Kenny Black were diabolical viewing.

So you would rather we didn't get those points and were sitting lower down the league because you didn't think we deserved it? Tell me how many times over the last few years have where we played well and should have got something from the game but didn't? Personally I will take points over performances at the moment.

You're fuckin mental. We should be further up this league against utter dross teams. Dungermline and Ayr are hopeless. Is throwing points away to Ayr, Stranraer and Dungfermline the limit of your ambition? With the money we're spending on "infrastructure" we should be looking to go up as champs and playing football that will make folk happy to part with their £16.

You're fuckin mental. We should be further up this league against utter dross teams. Dungermline and Ayr are hopeless. Is throwing points away to Ayr, Stranraer and Dungfermline the limit of your ambition? With the money we're spending on "infrastructure" we should be looking to go up as champs and playing football that will make folk happy to part with their £16.

I'm f*cking mental? You were complaining the other day that our youth team were getting the stadium to train in free of charge! What is it you seriously expect from the team? Ayr and Dunfermline have far better funds available and are full time (granted only a small part of Ayr's squad is full time). Yes we have better funds available now but the majority of the squad was put together with a shoe string budget for the season. I would love for us to be top of the league and blowing teams away 4-0 or 5-0 every week but compared to the last few seasons of absolute despair at watching us try and fail constantly I am more than happy to take 3rd place for the moment, if that make me mental then the men in white coats can come and take me away just now.

You're fuckin mental. We should be further up this league against utter dross teams. Dungermline and Ayr are hopeless. Is throwing points away to Ayr, Stranraer and Dungfermline the limit of your ambition?

The bitterness is strong with this one.

Please tell us more of your views on Scottish football. You seem like a character.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

From this, I'll deduce that you're obsessed with my postings - given your need to quote almost everything I say and tag it with "boring" or "zzzzzz".

Feels weird having someone obsessed with me.

Edit: and for what its worth, I'd rather have my team shitfest it to the league title than finish outside the playoffs playing "aesthetically pleasing football".

Archived