Peterhead vs Airdrie

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try being a Peterhead supporter then you would have something to moan about! Promised so much yet their league form has been shocking this season especially at home

I bet Jim McInally sends your team out to win games though. According to Graham Smith, you will be fine once you eradicate the mistakes and start taking your chances. A few wins and you'll be back in the mix.

I bet Jim McInally sends your team out to win games though. According to Graham Smith, you will be fine once you eradicate the mistakes and start taking your chances. A few wins and you'll be back in the mix.

So if Bollan was to play attacking football and we were sitting 8th in the league would you be happier?

Well their you go, If the choice is either sending the team out to win (and failing), or sending the team out not to lose (and sit in the playoff spots) I know where I would rather be. I grew up watching fairly successfull Airdrie sides, and they weren't the prettiest side to watch but results are more important than fancy football when your trying to get out of this shity third division.

I know what you're saying but if you take the Ayr game for example. We had a go at them and caused them problems and had a few chances. In the opinion of most, that was the best performance of the season. If it wasn't for two howlers from Parry we would have won 1-0. The Rovers game and the first half of the Dunfermline game was the same to an extent. If we play that way against the rest of the teams who are not the same standard as Ayr and Dunfermline we would beat them.

I know what you're saying but if you take the Ayr game for example. We had a go at them and caused them problems and had a few chances. In the opinion of most, that was the best performance of the season. If it wasn't for two howlers from Parry we would have won 1-0. The Rovers game and the first half of the Dunfermline game was the same to an extent. If we play that way against the rest of the teams who are not the same standard as Ayr and Dunfermline we would beat them.

I'd use the Stranraer game as an example. Created lots of chances but failed to take them, including a missed penalty and an open goal, they go up and stick it in the net to win. I think Bollan got a lesson there and has tried to stop that happening. Just remember the old adage, "not playing well and winning? That's the mark of Champions".

Anyway, how many are we going to get up at Peterhead on Saturday?

I'd be very surprised if we scored more than 1

I'm with you there, though I think we might just keep Peterhead out.

I think we might sneak a wee 0-1 with some awful, eye bleedingly bad football played in front of a very drunken away crowd.

Will the moaners be happy with the more attacking starting lineup today? Cox, Šumský, Hunter & Morgan all starting.

Airdrieonians: Parry, O'Neil, Fitzpatrick, McBride, Crighton, Lithgow, Hunter, Cox, Morgan, Šumský, Watt

Subs: Prunty, van Zanten, McAleer, Brown, Ferguson, Bain, Stewart

Will the moaners be happy with the more attacking starting lineup today? Cox, Šumský, Hunter & Morgan all starting.

Airdrieonians: Parry, O'Neil, Fitzpatrick, McBride, Crighton, Lithgow, Hunter, Cox, Morgan, Šumský, Watt

Subs: Prunty, van Zanten, McAleer, Brown, Ferguson, Bain, Stewart

aye, delighted with the attacking starting line up.

McBride is past it and wasn't interested today. Sumsky done absolutely nothing, and Taylor Morgan is just plain shite! Bollan is tactically inept and is clearly watching a different game from us every week. You would think Balmer and Flaherty would say something although they're probably just as blinkered as Bollan.

BOLLAN MUST GO!!

Archived