Peterhead vs Airdrie

We fully expected a tough game and after previous performances certainly did not turn up expecting to win the game. I can take the defeat, what I can't take is the lack of effort and 'f**k it' attitude shown by some players and it would seem, the manager.

Check out the post match interviews on our website, must admit from previous games have no reason to stick up for Bollan but mainly disliked his side kick who was there previously cant remember who he was or in fact if he is still there but the present reaction seem a bit OTT even before yesterdays game ended there seemed to be suggestions going around about another manager crossing the M8 to take over, that one did not enhance his CV with yesterdays cup results either.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the post match interview he came across like he wasn't interested and lacked enthusiasm I know we've not played well he could have been a bit less crabbit????

How many times did he say "I know"? The performance wasn't good enough, the players let themselves down. State the bleeding obvious why don't you. Fud!

A fellow fan told me the team were up the night before boozing in a big hotel in Aberdeen, I suppose it serves a reason for the horrendous performance.

I'd be very careful about repeating rumours like this. I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve sometimes but with no evidence I don't think you should be posting stuff like this.

So Bollan is a (unt of a man, who is 'mismanaging' the team but you'll back him when he starts winning again. That sums you up perfectly. A Fickle, knee jerk reactive know it all.

As for the no fans part, we've had roughly the same home attendances for years now. All Bollans fault though eh? Shite.

Yes, a fickle fan for nearly 50 years who has barely missed a game, as opposed to a snottery nosed brat like you who craves the last word.

Of course I haven't been paying attention over the years and have no idea when a manager loses it and the fans are ready to drop off again?

Bollan cant be anything but mismanaging just now. He's got at least 3 important players on the sidelines due to personality issues, a fourth who is an u20 with 1st team experience, Gilfilan situation too, and results / performances are being affected. We've had 2 previous horror spells under him, both awaiting the winter window to sort out, we cant suffer this again, it's not the club the new guys seemingly want.

As said before I cant stand him, if he's performing well enough I'd tolerate it, but this league is such a poor standard we should be looking for the title, not lagging behind the ML5 brigade.

Yes, a fickle fan for nearly 50 years who has barely missed a game, as opposed to a snottery nosed brat like you who craves the last word.

Of course I haven't been paying attention over the years and have no idea when a manager loses it and the fans are ready to drop off again?

Bollan cant be anything but mismanaging just now. He's got at least 3 important players on the sidelines due to personality issues, a fourth who is an u20 with 1st team experience, Gilfilan situation too, and results / performances are being affected. We've had 2 previous horror spells under him, both awaiting the winter window to sort out, we cant suffer this again, it's not the club the new guys seemingly want.

As said before I cant stand him, if he's performing well enough I'd tolerate it, but this league is such a poor standard we should be looking for the title, not lagging behind the ML5 brigade.

To say you would tolerate our manager even if we were doing well says everything you need to know really. Also please stop banging on about wanting Airdrie to win the title, mathematically we still can win the title, we are 11 games into the season for f*ck sake and sitting 4th, I think if you were to ask the majority of genuine Airdrie fans you would find that 90/95% would be happy with promotion through the play offs.

Was really agreeing with the Airdrie lad & was not commenting on anything to do with us. I try to see the whole picture in regard to running, playing for & supporting a part time team at our level as I would think anyone that knows me would agree.

Aye I see what you are saying. I think what I really meant that if the Airdrie fans think their team aren't turning up then it isn't an excuse that they are part time players as the majority of teams at this level are. If some teams can turn up then all teams should be able to turn up.

To say you would tolerate our manager even if we were doing well says everything you need to know really. Also please stop banging on about wanting Airdrie to win the title, mathematically we still can win the title, we are 11 games into the season for f*ck sake and sitting 4th, I think if you were to ask the majority of genuine Airdrie fans you would find that 90/95% would be happy with promotion through the play offs.

Wee Happy Clapper strikes again. Bland, pointless and irrelevant. Keep up the positive trolling

I'd be very careful about repeating rumours like this. I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve sometimes but with no evidence I don't think you should be posting stuff like this.

The past few times we have been up at Peterhead, the team have travelled up on the Friday and stayed in Aberdeen.

As much as I have been slating Bollan, I do have some respect for him and do not believe that he would allow the players to have an alcoholic drink on the Friday night before a game.

Wee Happy Clapper strikes again. Bland, pointless and irrelevant. Keep up the positive trolling

Yes because when the team is doing well we never hear from you, making you just a plain old boring troll. Also it may be bland but do you know what, at least it's not a steaming pile of horse sh*te that you like to spread on here. I also fail to see how it is irrelevant, is a post about Airdrie in an Airdrie forum with other Airdrie fans (I use this terms loosely), so it is as close the description of relevant as you can get.

Yes because when the team is doing well we never hear from you, making you just a plain old boring troll. Also it may be bland but do you know what, at least it's not a steaming pile of horse sh*te that you like to spread on here. I also fail to see how it is irrelevant, is a post about Airdrie in an Airdrie forum with other Airdrie fans (I use this terms loosely), so it is as close the description of relevant as you can get.

Congrats superfan!

Congrats superfan!

Wow, what a fantastic post, would read again!

In all seriousness though you keep going on about Bollan being bad at man management and is poor at assembling a squad, something which I also agree with, but who on earth would you replace him with? I can honestly say that not one name that has been mentioned on any Airdrie pages makes me think we should replace Bollan

Wow, what a fantastic post, would read again!

In all seriousness though you keep going on about Bollan being bad at man management and is poor at assembling a squad, something which I also agree with, but who on earth would you replace him with? I can honestly say that not one name that has been mentioned on any Airdrie pages makes me think we should replace Bollan

I've given detailed responses about Bollan's pros and cons. But we're not the kind of club that suits Bollan's attributes and at moment Bollan is struggling with it too.

I am not in the business of suggesting names, but I'd be prepared to take the risk, whether now or at the season's end.

I do like Sandy Clark an awful lot but he may now feel too old for it.

I'd prefer Bollan to go in tomorrow night and sort his differences with McAleer, Prunty, Morton, etc., and go for a fresh start on Saturday. I think we'd all like to see McAleer and Morton on the wings with Cox and Prunty up front.

If not, I dont want another season like this (past 5 seasons following same routine).

Have you read your own posts? You crave the last word more Han anyone on here!!! You can't hear anything but your own noise and if you've followed the club as closely as you claim for 50 years, why do you post such naive views? You listen to players who are unhappy and make your judgements based on their one sided sob stories. Hardly a well balanced stance you have there. Any last words to add to this? Course you do.

We're no Barcelona but we should be better than we are bollans tactics are rubbish too defensive and the thing with prunty I don't know what's up I'm not sure that Bryan even knows sooner he sorts the out the better If they don't turn up next week I can see us getting beat

Have you read your own posts? You crave the last word more Han anyone on here!!! You can't hear anything but your own noise and if you've followed the club as closely as you claim for 50 years, why do you post such naive views? You listen to players who are unhappy and make your judgements based on their one sided sob stories. Hardly a well balanced stance you have there. Any last words to add to this? Course you do.

Naive, when the football is repulsive and fans are revolting? Nice try bitch.

I've given detailed responses about Bollan's pros and cons. But we're not the kind of club that suits Bollan's attributes and at moment Bollan is struggling with it too.

I am not in the business of suggesting names, but I'd be prepared to take the risk, whether now or at the season's end.

I do like Sandy Clark an awful lot but he may now feel too old for it.

I'd prefer Bollan to go in tomorrow night and sort his differences with McAleer, Prunty, Morton, etc., and go for a fresh start on Saturday. I think we'd all like to see McAleer and Morton on the wings with Cox and Prunty up front.

If not, I dont want another season like this (past 5 seasons following same routine).

Not in the business of suggesting names? What does that even mean?

You need to be careful what you wish for, if we get rid of Bollan and appoint someone like Barry Ferguson can you honestly say you would be happy?

I'm still not buying the whole players on the naughty step chat, McAleer looked bang average whenever I seen him this season, Morton supposedly is coming back from a knock and Prunty just hasn't been at the races this year in terms of form.

Not in the business of suggesting names? What does that even mean?

IT MEANS I'M NOT SUGGESTING MY FANCIFUL LIST OF WANNABE MANAGERS

You need to be careful what you wish for, if we get rid of Bollan and appoint someone like Barry Ferguson can you honestly say you would be happy?

DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH. WHO THE f**k IS HE?

I'm still not buying the whole players on the naughty step chat, McAleer looked bang average whenever I seen him this season, Morton supposedly is coming back from a knock and Prunty just hasn't been at the races this year in terms of form.

BOLLAN SIGNED THEM ALL. YOUR OPINION MEANS NOTHING AND SEEMS ONE SIDED. PRUNTY HAS STILL SCORED MORE THAN MORGAN AND SUMSKY PUT TOGETHER AND IS FIT. MORTON HAS SCORED AS MANY AS THEM, HE WAS FIT FOR SATURDAY.

Archived