Peterhead vs Airdrie

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't have a go at Taylor Morgan ,do what Kerr does and blame guys that r on the bench

Who would that be, then?

Since day one this season I've questioned Bollan's squad building ability, and to this day the squad remains unbalanced and with glaring gaps in the line up.

Taylor Morgan was brought in to do a job, someone deemed him able to carry out the instructions. Don't get on to him for being told to play a game he can't: for weeks we've seen that playing high balls up to him doesn't work, get on to the people who deemed him able to do that job.

As I say, if we're going to play one-up-front and inviting pressure with no physicality in the midfield, then Bollan is as well away.

Is it Bollan's tactics or his dreadful choice of players? Does his continued record of "allegedly" falling out with players help?

Said many times before that Bollan isnt the kind of manager for a club in our situation. He could do better and we could do better.

The sooner the inevitable happens the better

Who would that be, then?

Since day one this season I've questioned Bollan's squad building ability, and to this day the squad remains unbalanced and with glaring gaps in the line up.

Taylor Morgan was brought in to do a job, someone deemed him able to carry out the instructions. Don't get on to him for being told to play a game he can't: for weeks we've seen that playing high balls up to him doesn't work, get on to the people who deemed him able to do that job.

As I say, if we're going to play one-up-front and inviting pressure with no physicality in the midfield, then Bollan is as well away.

Playing balls into his feet doesn't work either get him n bollan to f**k

BOLLAN MUST GO!!!!!

Genuinely don't get the Bollan out thing. He's a decent enough manager and has done better than the two previous incumbents.

Lets look a little deeper into the issue....we've had an ever decreasing budget for the last few years.

We've now got a new chairman who's promising a lot but obviously is not backing the manager as he wants his own men in. Pressure will inevitably build on Bollan but it's clearly more political than the simplistic shit posted on here. By all means back the new regime if you want but don't blame the manager for the shite we're served up. His hands were pretty much tied.

Genuinely don't get the Bollan out thing. He's a decent enough manager and has done better than the two previous incumbents.

Lets look a little deeper into the issue....we've had an ever decreasing budget for the last few years.

We've now got a new chairman who's promising a lot but obviously is not backing the manager as he wants his own men in. Pressure will inevitably build on Bollan but it's clearly more political than the simplistic shit posted on here. By all means back the new regime if you want but don't blame the manager for the shite we're served up. His hands were pretty much tied.

He had a big increase in budget this season.

We have got too many fans that are too cosy with our players or have a vested interest in a couple of youngsters and listen to their one sided stories and grievances at Bollan and then spread the “gospel” on their behalf. The rest just follow like utter sheep and just repeat the message.

Bollan is in a dodgy position as he isn’t the new owner’s choice, the players know this so they are getting brave and questioning the manager and way of doing things because they know they will outlast Bollan. The new owner’s finger is on the trigger and is itching to fire him, when there really is no justification other than the fact they want their own man in. For the funds he has at his disposal Bollan is doing as well as could be expected.

The new owner’s finger is on the trigger and is itching to fire him, when there really is no justification other than the fact they want their own man in.

You obviously weren't at the Stranraer or Brechin games or there today. The football that is being played is nothing short of dire, in addition to only having won one game in a month and a half.

At least five players today didn't man up - Fitzpatrick, McBride, Sumsky, Watt, Hunter. None of them appeared to really care. Really poor stuff.

As for Bollan squaring up to a fan, it tops it all off. Any sympathy he would've had will be gone now.

You obviously weren't at the Stranraer or Brechin games or there today. The football that is being played is nothing short of dire, in addition to only having won one game in a month and a half.

At least five players today didn't man up - Fitzpatrick, McBride, Sumsky, Watt, Hunter. None of them appeared to really care. Really poor stuff.

As for Bollan squaring up to a fan, it tops it all off. Any sympathy he would've had will be gone now.

Don’t tell me what games I have or haven’t been to.

We don’t play good football, we never have aside from a season with the Spaniards. Playing good football is not in the brief of an Airdrie manager. Making the play off is, and we are on course to do so. You don’t sack a manager because the team hasn’t played well for “6 weeks”.

The football that is being played is nothing short of dire,

Yep. Have you seen any team which plays scintillating football at this level? it's a poor standard.

He's had some shite signings and some good ones. Much better than Black or Boyle. Would love to hear some names mentioned as his replacement. I'll fucking laugh my arse off if the sack brigade get what they want only for a Daily Record journo to take over as our manager....I actually would not laugh. I'd just not go.

If we play the football we've been playing the last three weeks there's not a chance we'll go up.

King or Wolecki-Black? Neither are particularly awe inspiring, but having one or both of them in charge will mean the team will get the ball on the deck rather than punting it up to a striker with no aerial ability.

Archived