Weekend bets 23rd-26th

lichtie23

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just doing my research as we speak.

One that jumps out is Morecambe (16/5) at home to Leyton Orient. Morecambe have won their last 3 and Leyton Orient haven't won in 3.

I really fancy Ross County to take something at Tynecastle as well. I'm not sure I'm confident enough to back them for the win, but could be tempted to take them on the double chance.

In was standin un bookies n a guy pumped 800 on each score line. They wouldn't take it. 100 max stake at 8s for 2-1 and max bet 200 for 2-1at 4s. I copied

Already 2-0, boca on top... cue the scoreless 2nd half :lol:

ETA: 2-0 Full time, you shady b*****d :thumsup2

Why not indeed.....those South American night time games eh....

Aye, mysterious stuff out there, in the night... :blink: Fcuk your English tips though, sticking to God's chosen Junior and Scottish Cup tomorrow. :angel

Ayr 6/5 - Slow start last week, but to come from 2-0 down. 2-1 at 10 men as well, was not too bad a result at Forfar and probably should have went on to win. Nicky Devlins red card has been downgrade a yellow so the captain will still be playing and Stenny are winless in 5.

Wigan 29/20 - Unbeaten in their last8 way to Bradford starting to hit a bit of form after a slow start.

Stoke 23/20 - Home to Watford, Watford are struggling for goals and Stoke are starting to get players back. Bojan is a big player for them and unbeaten in their last 5.

Derby 11/10 - Another team unbeaten in 7 and after a slowish start, see to be picking up the points and are looking to move into a play-off place. Huddersfield only won 2 of 7 home games in the League cup this season.

£10 for £243

Stuck another £10 in my account last night t play with.

Sheff Wednesday (won), Reading, Burnley, Arsenal -1 £5 for £155

Dundee v Killie, ICT v St Johnstone, Villa v Swansea, Leicester v Palace, Charlton v Brentford 5 Draws - £2 for £1055

Jordan Preston, Chris Martin, Jose Baxter, Abel Hernandez - anytime GS £3 for £140

A bit gutted I've been in bed early and missed Sidneys winning tips the last couple of nights. Few strong coffees tonight I think!

Marsh (cba quoting your post), Clyde might have an even slower back line today if Bolo is available again! Our strikers have been very underwhelming so far so if that continues I cant see us keeping a clean sheet with the way Formartine have been scoring. Hearing they have a couple of big players missing too mind you.

Guest bernardblack

Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but Plymouth are 2/1 away to Luton.

Plymouth are flying aside from midweek and Luton have lost 5/6

Didn't touch it. 1/12 on a coupon didn't appeal.

My yacht order's getting downgraded to a rowing boat because of it. No, I meant do you know of any other postponed games, you said your coupon looked like being decimated?

My yacht order's getting downgraded to a rowing boat because of it. No, I meant do you know of any other postponed games, you said your coupon looked like being decimated?

Nothing as of yet. Still early but I'd imagine due to loads of cross country ties, they would put word out relatively early.

Yeah, I wondered what it would do to your super heinz. That was the one you really needed to be into some serious money.

Nothing as of yet. Still early but I'd imagine due to loads of cross country ties, they would put word out relatively early.

Yeah, I wondered what it would do to your super heinz. That was the one you really needed to be into some serious money.

Aye, down to 11 grand from 80. But it also means I probably have to get most of the other games right just to get the stake back. These daft perm bets only really work if a big odds bet comes through. I've done pretty well on betting on Fort doing the unexpected before.

Archived