lichtie23

Leeds( DNB ) Brighton Derby Gillingham Dundee £13 -£415

Btts in palace Boro Wigan games £15 -£75

Chelsea Dundee Bristol Rovers Qos Aberdeen Nice, 2+ goals £5 - £205

Chelsea Brighton Madrid Hibs score both halfs £2 - £102

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the Turriff Fraserburgh game postponed too. My coupon is rapidly falling apart.

P.S. Rumours that Turriff were short of a few players so they called an early inspection when it was bucketing down. Rain's stopped now. Fucking fuming, had Fraserburgh on my coupon.

Hibs been completely smashed in and a best 1.62 now. as low as 1.2, 8/15 with some firms.

What price do Raith become a bet? 5/1 is more than enough imo and Draw No Bet looks very decent at 4.33(100/30)

My guess is that is as far as it will go though

Aside from my £5 monster cup coupon, I've gone two fiver 4 folds today.

Thanks in large part to fitba tips, I've gone a fiver on:

Annan S/W vs Berwick @ 13/5

ICT vs St Johnstone BTTS @ 10/11

Dundee vs Killie BTTS @ 13/20

Dunfermline -1 vs Forfar @ 4/5.

Fiver for £102

West Ham vs Chelsea @ Evens

Norwich vs West Brom @ Evens

Stoke vs Watford @ 11/10

Leicester vs Crystal Palace @ 12/5

Fiver for £147.....not sure what quite possessed me to back Palace, though.

I'm going to try and use a units system for stakes. I find writing these posts out helps get my thinking in order for my selections.

Kille @ 4.50 away to Dundee - 1 unit

Pre-season I backed Killie to go down and Dundee to finish in the top six. I still think both of these outcomes are entirely possible. However, Dundee haven't really impressed me since the very early weeks of the season. They were very fortunate against Partick Thistle and Ross County, Celtic humped them 6-0 and they're leaking a few goals. Killie have shown improvement recently winning three of their last five, as well as taking a decent point at Tynecastle. I have Dundee favourites for this one as if both teams play to their potential I think they're far better, but I think the form means Killie deserve more respect than the odds. Keeping it fairly small stakes.

Ross County @ 3.50 away to Hearts - 2 units

Ross County were very impressive against Aberdeen last week I felt, and I read they've accumulated the third most points in the top flight in 2015. Hearts have lost three of their last six, drawing at home to Killie and scraping past hapless Dundee United with a penalty last week in a poor game. Again I think this will be close so can't understand County being as long as they are. A bit more on this than Killie for me.

Falkirk @ 2.10 away to Dumbarton - 3 units

I'm not daft on the current Falkirk side but we have won 5 of 10 in the league this season whilst being very unlucky against Rangers and Hibs in recent weeks. We seem to be beating the teams below us though. I'm thinking we'll go with two up front tomorrow which makes us look far better. Dumbarton started the season well but they've lost 6 of their last 8 in the league. They'd be joint bottom if the first two weeks were removed. I think we should be odds on tbh.

Ayr @ 2.20 away to Stenny - 4 units

Can't add much more to previous very good posts on this bet.

Formartine @ 3.40 at home to Clyde - 2 units

I'm not going to claim to be an expert on the Highland League but Formartine beat Brora this season which is no mean feat. Clyde have taken two points from their last four league games and played arguably the slowest back three in Scottish football history last weekend. It's a long journey and Clyde lost to Spartans in the cup last season. Decent odds on Formartine here I feel.

Sandhausen @ 3.60 away to Arminia Bielefeld - 1.2 units

I haven't seen Sandhausen or Bielefeld yet this season, but I have watched a bit of the Bundesliga 2. Sandhausen have won their last three including a couple of away wins at Fortuna Dusseldorf and St Pauli. St Pauli have looked very impressive when I've seen them this year. Overall, they've won 6 of 11 in the league. Bielefeld are having a bizarre season - 1 win, 8 draws and 2 defeats. They lost their lasy game to Dusseldorf who are one place above the relegation zone. I'm not sure how Bielefeld can be fairly sizeable favourites for this.

Total stake - 13.2 units

Doubled my money with Sandhausen still to run tomorrow afternoon :)

Best profit of the season for me so far.

Doubled my money with Sandhausen still to run tomorrow afternoon :)

Best profit of the season for me so far.

Well done sir, should have listened. Had a side bet of Arbroath, Formartine and Buckie Thistle but unfortunately I combined it with the Shire against a truly awful Huntly. Thankfully Sidney's South American syndicate connections have saved my weekend.

P.S. Singles and doubles are clearly the way to go, with the odd £1 acca treated like a lottery ticket.

I'm going to try and use a units system for stakes. I find writing these posts out helps get my thinking in order for my selections.

Kille @ 4.50 away to Dundee - 1 unit

Pre-season I backed Killie to go down and Dundee to finish in the top six. I still think both of these outcomes are entirely possible. However, Dundee haven't really impressed me since the very early weeks of the season. They were very fortunate against Partick Thistle and Ross County, Celtic humped them 6-0 and they're leaking a few goals. Killie have shown improvement recently winning three of their last five, as well as taking a decent point at Tynecastle. I have Dundee favourites for this one as if both teams play to their potential I think they're far better, but I think the form means Killie deserve more respect than the odds. Keeping it fairly small stakes.

Ross County @ 3.50 away to Hearts - 2 units

Ross County were very impressive against Aberdeen last week I felt, and I read they've accumulated the third most points in the top flight in 2015. Hearts have lost three of their last six, drawing at home to Killie and scraping past hapless Dundee United with a penalty last week in a poor game. Again I think this will be close so can't understand County being as long as they are. A bit more on this than Killie for me.

Falkirk @ 2.10 away to Dumbarton - 3 units

I'm not daft on the current Falkirk side but we have won 5 of 10 in the league this season whilst being very unlucky against Rangers and Hibs in recent weeks. We seem to be beating the teams below us though. I'm thinking we'll go with two up front tomorrow which makes us look far better. Dumbarton started the season well but they've lost 6 of their last 8 in the league. They'd be joint bottom if the first two weeks were removed. I think we should be odds on tbh.

Ayr @ 2.20 away to Stenny - 4 units

Can't add much more to previous very good posts on this bet.

Formartine @ 3.40 at home to Clyde - 2 units

I'm not going to claim to be an expert on the Highland League but Formartine beat Brora this season which is no mean feat. Clyde have taken two points from their last four league games and played arguably the slowest back three in Scottish football history last weekend. It's a long journey and Clyde lost to Spartans in the cup last season. Decent odds on Formartine here I feel.

Sandhausen @ 3.60 away to Arminia Bielefeld - 1.2 units

I haven't seen Sandhausen or Bielefeld yet this season, but I have watched a bit of the Bundesliga 2. Sandhausen have won their last three including a couple of away wins at Fortuna Dusseldorf and St Pauli. St Pauli have looked very impressive when I've seen them this year. Overall, they've won 6 of 11 in the league. Bielefeld are having a bizarre season - 1 win, 8 draws and 2 defeats. They lost their lasy game to Dusseldorf who are one place above the relegation zone. I'm not sure how Bielefeld can be fairly sizeable favourites for this.

Total stake - 13.2 units

Smashed it! Well played

Today I am on

Saint Mirren +0.5 team goals now available @ 1.95 (19/20) with Coral

Thats way too big folks. Got a spare tenner? get £19.50 back for a saint mirren goal today.

Also on Lee Wallace FGS @ 25/1 with McB, also too high, five league goals in 10 games, 3 first goals. Same stats as Tavernier (although Wallace has scored more first goals) and he is only 10/1.

Celtic -2 AH, run through Celtics record at home in Premiership. Back them -2 AH in and around evens and you will make profit going back years. Also have a very good bounceback ratio and lets face it, they're playing the most comical defence in the league right now. Mixu not had the time to fixu.

-2AH has stake back insurance if they win by exactly 2 @ 1.93 with 888

Boyata 30/1 FGS - Boyata, Lustig and Bitton are my pet projects for FGS. They might just break me but 30/1 is a little beyond what Boyata should be imo

EDIT: Meh... best available on Celtic -2 is now 1.8(4/5). That's probably pushing it a little close to the line tbh

Archived