gay footballers

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A googling suggests the rumour was he went out with Will Young for most of the last decade

I think you've been had tbh

You could replace O'Shea's name with just about any player from the time and get the Will Young rumour.

Matt Taylor was the one I remember hearing first, but heard lots more.

I had a friend in the early years of high school who liked to invite boys over for a sleep over and then play a game where they wrestled and the first person with no clothes left on lost. I never went to his house on my own.

Sounds like innocent high jinks.

Jeezo, its getting to the stage where you can't even fist-f**k your best mate without someone questioning your sexuality.

Sounds like innocent high jinks.

Jeezo, its getting to the stage where you can't even fist-f**k your best mate without someone questioning your sexuality.

He had a fully developed penis at 13 which I found intimidating

Sol Campbell's wee brother got put in prison for battering someone who said Sol was gay.

A few guys on an amateur football team I know arranged for a night out where the coach dressed up as a slutty secretary on a night out. He got one of those vibrators you get from a vending machine in a female toilet and kept it in his handbag as part of the costume. After they were all drunk a few of the lads grabbed the coach and shoved the vibrator up his arse. They took photos and recounted this story as amazing banter, great bunch of lads. Very odd.

Sol Campbell's wee brother got put in prison for battering someone who said Sol was gay.

A few guys on an amateur football team I know arranged for a night out where the coach dressed up as a slutty secretary on a night out. He got one of those vibrators you get from a vending machine in a female toilet and kept it in his handbag as part of the costume. After they were all drunk a few of the lads grabbed the coach and shoved the vibrator up his arse. They took photos and recounted this story as amazing banter, great bunch of lads. Very odd.

The coach was lucky he wasn't found in a ditch, with his throat cut, if you ask me.

I think it probably just seemed a lot bigger at the time because he was so young and I hadn't began pubating by then, he constantly got it out though when we were changing for football or what not he would make sure everyone saw his penis. I'm sure we all know someone like that though.

What ICT Chris has described is sexual assault , not in any way funny

I'm pretty sure in the 90's it was always Graeme Le Saux who was rumoured to like a strong challenge from behind.

I seem to remember his wife going on a media campaign to help *ahem* put the story straight.

I'm pretty sure in the 90's it was always Graeme Le Saux who was rumoured to like a strong challenge from behind.

I seem to remember his wife going on a media campaign to help *ahem* put the story straight.

https://reflectionsasia.wordpress.com/2007/09/11/graeme-le-saux-how-gay-slurs-almost-wrecked-my-career/

Homophobic banter has been part of the live experience for donkeys years. No wonder attendances are in freefall if you can't even get away with calling the ref a bentshot any more.

Oh for the halcyon days when you could sing

"He's gay, he's bent, his arse is up for rent, Ian Durrant, Ian Durraaaant".

Obviously I didn't join in.

Archived