Ayr United v Stranrank/Stinlar

So a Halloween bloody massacre on the cards for Brian Reid and his gang on his first return to Somerset? Fancy a few goals again at home and hopefully have wee Moore back and I'd start him up top with the in form Caldwell. 4-0 Ayr, Caldwell x2, Trouten and Gilmour.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fleming

Devlin

McLaughlin

Graham

Boyle

Forrest

Adams

Docherty

Trouten

Preston

Caldwell

Forrest and Trouten both drifting into the middle as they're both so much better when they come into the middle of the park. Probably a bit harsh on Crawford but think to play Forrest and Trouten we need Adams in there.

Pay back time indeed I fear, thankfully I'm away next weekend and will not have to attend , can't see anyway we will take anything from this game , we can't score , can't defend and have no midfield , I thought it was a joke when Ayr fans said ex-Ayr man Reid was a ploy to destroy a great Stranraer team , he's having a real go at it .

Great to see all these part time glory hunter Stranraer fans abandoning their team after a few bad performances. When we were poor under Roberts and indeed Reid we still travelled down the 77 in numbers to see our team lose at Stranraer. I expect only around 20 brave souls will travel to witness the bloodbath at Somerset.

There's a lot of our support getting ahead of themselves, we are not world beaters and will have to work hard for the 3 points. Let's not turn into Dunfermline supporters

This, Stranraer have a few decent players and if Reid sorts them out during the week they will be hard to break down. We will also miss Gilmour.

Would take anything, but fancy a few goals.

See Stranraer fans on their forum wanting to replace Reid with Tommy Sloan. Now that would end well.

He has been manager of Auchinleck Talbot for about a lifetime. Hardly a strong CV.

He has been manager of Auchinleck Talbot for about a lifetime. Hardly a strong CV.

He has been the top junior manager consistently for the last decade, is on course to become the most successful in history and is respected throughout the game for his ability.....but yip, that is no CV for a manager of a provincial part time club

Archived