Ayr United v Dunfermline Sat 28th Novembzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shandon Par

A whole new level of bile from low life Pars fans.

You all cried like slapped arse babies after you crumbled at home.

Tears when you get roughed up, tears when you land punches. Definitely confused young fifers.

We will beat you in the league game. There is no doubt about that. Get your pocket money on it right now.

And Holy f*ck, this forum will be awash with a Tsunami of Fife tears.

Greetin faced ungraceful fifer thread for this pish

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pars fans seething because Ayr fans aren't seething, pleasing.

Tears when you get roughed up, tears when you land punches. Definitely confused young fifers.

We will beat you in the league game. There is no doubt about that. Get your pocket money on it right now.

No, Ayr fans aren't seething at all...

Jamie Adams :lol: Thinking he's the hard man by getting into Cardle's face then getting slapped down like the bitch he is. Surprised he never blew his knee out again from that fall.

A great win for us in very difficult conditions and definitely gives us a huge psychological boost for the league game in a couple of weeks. Sean Murdoch put in an exceptional performance and that's seven clean sheets in our last eight games against sides in this division in all competitions.

As you would expect some Ayr fans are struggling to take defeat as they lost for the first time in three months. I think it will be interesting to see how Ayr respond to this result as yesterday must have been very disheartening for them. Failure to win at Cowden and another loss to us could see the wheels come off them for good.

:lol:

Jamie Adams :lol: Thinking he's the hard man by getting into Cardle's face then getting slapped down like the bitch he is. Surprised he never blew his knee out again from that fall.

A great win for us in very difficult conditions and definitely gives us a huge psychological boost for the league game in a couple of weeks. Sean Murdoch put in an exceptional performance and that's seven clean sheets in our last eight games against sides in this division in all competitions.

As you would expect some Ayr fans are struggling to take defeat as they lost for the first time in three months. I think it will be interesting to see how Ayr respond to this result as yesterday must have been very disheartening for them. Failure to win at Cowden and another loss to us could see the wheels come off them for good.

Bet you any amount of money we won't lose to Cowden before we play you.

What chance did the referee have of seeing the punch on Adams if he couldnt spot the many mistimed challenges from Faulkingham which were right in front of him.

:lol:

You would take Adams in your lightweight bitch-slapping midfield in a heartbeat, and you know it.

Why would the defeat be disheartening? The game turned into a lottery with the weather and Ayr have proved to be more than a match for Dunfermline already this season. I'd expect it to fire them up for the league game.

Murdoch's performance won you the game. Some exceptional saves in horrible conditions.

Credit to the players for making a fairly decent game in what was horrible conditions. Overall I felt that a draw would have been the fair result but that's life, good strike from Geggan for their goal (loves a goal against us!). The Cardle incident is a clear red and I don't think anyone can argue that however the officials never seen it so no chance of Cardle ever being dismissed. I think it would be foolish to read into this game too much regarding our next meeting in the league in a couple of weeks time, we will have a few players back like Moore who can really make a difference for us and in better conditions it should be a much better game. Not too disheartened at the result as a cup run was never the aim this season and the result doesn't really have any bearing on our next meeting. Anyone who thinks the wheels have came off for ayr need a reality check, we've lost one game, we will pick ourselves up and go again. I'm led to believe that the Cowdenbeath game has been postponed due to their replay next Saturday so I'm not sure whether it will be played a midweek before the Pars game or not(?)

Credit to the players for making a fairly decent game in what was horrible conditions. Overall I felt that a draw would have been the fair result but that's life, good strike from Geggan for their goal (loves a goal against us!). The Cardle incident is a clear red and I don't think anyone can argue that however the officials never seen it so no chance of Cardle ever being dismissed. I think it would be foolish to read into this game too much regarding our next meeting in the league in a couple of weeks time, we will have a few players back like Moore who can really make a difference for us and in better conditions it should be a much better game. Not too disheartened at the result as a cup run was never the aim this season and the result doesn't really have any bearing on our next meeting. Anyone who thinks the wheels have came off for ayr need a reality check, we've lost one game, we will pick ourselves up and go again. I'm led to believe that the Cowdenbeath game has been postponed due to their replay next Saturday so I'm not sure whether it will be played a midweek before the Pars game or not(?)

I doubt we'd want to cram in a midweek game at the moment. Our form is gash and there's a good chance we'll both have a free Saturday in January.

A bit of a lottery yesterday due to the conditions. Both teams tried there best, but the 2nd half was a totally farce due to the wind. Referee had it in for ayr, clean enough challenges and getting booked. Pars player doing the same and getting away with it. Ref was a joke.

I doubt we'd want to cram in a midweek game at the moment. Our form is gash and there's a good chance we'll both have a free Saturday in January.

I'd imagine you'd also get a few more paying customers through the gate on a Saturday

Maybe he was trying to get Cardle sent off? It's just a shame the referee didn't see it.

There's very little between the two sides: I'd take our first choice XI and manager over Dunfermline's but they clearly have a better squad. Add to that the fact Dunfermline are full-time and we, as it stands, don't have any strikers signed up come February, the Pars are clearly still favourites to win the league.

Pretty sure cowden can't play ayr before us unless they are wanting to arrange a game with a couple of days notice. They will need to keep the week after their cup game free in case of it being postponed.

This means Adams next hissy fit will take place in the stand.

Pretty sure cowden can't play ayr before us unless they are wanting to arrange a game with a couple of days notice. They will need to keep the week after their cup game free in case of it being postponed.

This means Adams next hissy fit will take place in the stand.

Adams was pretty controlled yesterday, allowed the Dunfermline players to take the "hissy fits."

Archived