Ross County v Celtic 8-11-15

What they doin. At work so cant watch.

Disrespecting the minutes silence.

The stadium announcer gave them every chance, he laboured the story of the loss of local life on the Cromarty Firth.

But no, they persisted and lived down to their reputation.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, you were making excuses and claiming they might not have been in the ground. You're an apologist.

Is there nothing Celtic and their fans won't stoop to? Racism, bigotry, glorifying terrorists and disrespecting the dead? Not to mention the other thing we probably can't talk about.

:lol: Pray for Stan

So a handful of idiots, who actually sounded like they were outside the ground, were heard, but all the Celtic fans are scum. Good yin

They clearly weren't outside the ground otherwise the commentator wouldn't have mentioned it. Also the camera panned onto Celtic fans and you could see some shaking their heads, clearly at what they were hearing. I'm sure most Celtic fans are good decent people. I know many who are. Unfortunately there is evidence that there is a significant minority that are not.

They clearly weren't outside the ground otherwise the commentator wouldn't have mentioned it. Also the camera panned onto Celtic fans and you could see some shaking their heads, clearly at what they were hearing. I'm sure most Celtic fans are good decent people. I know many who are. Unfortunately there is evidence that there is a significant minority that are not.

I said it sounded like they were outside. I have no idea if they were or not, it sounded distant. At no point did I say they weren't out of order, but the vast majority of Celtic fans observed it, so you cannot say they're all scum.

Archived