Ross County v Celtic 8-11-15

I said it sounded like they were outside. I have no idea if they were or not, it sounded distant. At no point did I say they weren't out of order, but the vast majority of Celtic fans observed it, so you cannot say they're all scum.

They certainly are scum. They chose to support Celtic FC and associate themselves with such behaviour on a regular basis. I can't feel too sorry for them.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now someone waving an Argentina flag around in the Celtic end. Intelligent people.

They're big into their "self determination for 'ra people of Palestine/Catalonia/Basque Country/Six Counties" but not really keen on the people of the Falkland Islands being entitled to their own self-determination.

It sounded distant because BT sport muted the mics

Well if that is indeed the case then fair enough, as was said earlier, if you don't like the reasons for a minute's silence, just wait in the concourse till it's over. The point still stands that the vast majority of Celtic fans observed it properly, so it's a bit daft and childish to call them all scum.

That Celtic woman's hair :lol: looked like an old feminine David Luiz.

Having not heard it, I am hoping it is a clever rendition of Spandau Ballet's 'Gold', with the word 'Gold' replaced by the word 'Cole'.
It is indeed, they've replaced the whol 'you are gold!' with just Carlton Cole.

Archived