Ross County v Celtic 8-11-15

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Always supported Celtic, just took my wee boy to Broadwood for a couple of seasons as he was a wee bit young for Parkhead and I can walk there from my house. What's wrong with that ?

You've had about 4 teams since I first seen you post on here. You've also changed your story about Clyde a couple of times.

It surely won't be hard to find those who are ruining the minutes silence and punish them. I don't like Celtic at all but the hysteria when this comes round is completely ridiculous as its only maybe 3 or 4 morons in the crowd who are acting up, you could see other Celtic supporters looking disgusted as well. Its just a pain in the dick having this every time theres a minute silence for something

You've had Celtic, Clyde and some Cumbernauld team you've claimed to support. They play the same day, yet you never go to any. You stopped going along to Clyde games as they moved, now because your son was too small for Celtic Park. You should really stop lying, but your insistence on doing it does put you in the Celtic supporter mould I guess.

You've had Celtic, Clyde and some Cumbernauld team you've claimed to support. They play the same day, yet you never go to any. You stopped going along to Clyde games as they moved, now because your son was too small for Celtic Park. You should really stop lying, but your insistence on doing it does put you in the Celtic supporter mould I guess.

I go to Parkhead every home game like I used to at Broadwood. I did say I'd never travel to EK to watch Clyde as the only reason I go is because it's near my house. I've never been to watch Cumbernauld Colts but I like to see them win as my son pays for their boys club. So you should stop inventing stories to make your point.

I go to Parkhead every home game like I used to at Broadwood. I did say I'd never travel to EK to watch Clyde as the only reason I go is because it's near my house. I've never been to watch Cumbernauld Colts but I like to see them win as my son pays for their boys club. So you should stop inventing stories to make your point.

You said you went and watched Cumbernauld Colts in the cup thread?

See these c***s who don't stfu while you stand beside him in the minute silence. Just give him a right hook n tell him he is a c**t.

Problem solved

Self-policing is the only way. If it requires a swift punch to the chops, so be it. Only Celtic fans can stop this from happening. It's pretty much how the Scotland fans (and England fans) removed the violent element from their support in the 80s.

We get this same shite every single year at this time. Celtic morons who have no respect for anyone but themselves, their club or their 'cause' and folk from other clubs who just can't wait to be 'offended' by it, which incidentally the Celtic cretins love by the way.

Self-policing is the only way. If it requires a swift punch to the chops, so be it. Only Celtic fans can stop this from happening. It's pretty much how the Scotland fans (and England fans) removed the violent element from their support in the 80s.

Theres an obvious flaw with this post

Although Celtic have issued a statement condemning these morons there is no mention of the of the incident on there official website. This makes me believe the statement is for only for PR. They already banned the Green Brigade and then allowed the back and stopped wearing Poppyies as the Green Brigade had demanded.

During World War 2 Ireland refused to join Britain and the Europeans in fighting the Germans as they wanted to stay neutral, but they could not join the European Union fast enough when they had the chance to get freebies

Although Celtic have issued a statement condemning these morons there is no mention of the of the incident on there official website. This makes me believe the statement is for only for PR. They already banned the Green Brigade and then allowed the back and stopped wearing Poppyies as the Green Brigade had demanded.

During World War 2 Ireland refused to join Britain and the Europeans in fighting the Germans as they wanted to stay neutral, but they could not join the European Union fast enough when they had the chance to get freebies

Well, well, well....

Who could this be?

I agree with those reflecting on how Remembrance Day has altered out of all recognition in recent years and it's ludicrous.

It's become about endorsing foreign policy, since we started going into places like Iraq and Afghanistan. Indeed, it's even become about glorifying militarism when placed in Rangers' crude hands.

There is of course an argument about freedoms of expression, but equally, football grounds are private property and the right to make rules about how people should behave in that property is perfectly legitimate.

It just angers me that this shit is projected. Remembering that there was colossal loss of life in conflicts over the last century for a minute should really not be beyond anyone.

I still don't really think there's enough appetite for the OF clubs to really tackle their more hideous followers. The result is that the rest of us need to endure them attaching themselves to football.

Yeah, what the f**k's going on with Johansen? Should've been dropped weeks ago, although Deila loves him too much. Feel for Allan, must be shite not getting a game over Johansen or Armstrong at the moment

Armstrong can turn it on at times, he can graft when he wants to. Johansen is far too casual and comfortable to give a rats ass these days, and it obviously because he knows he's Ronnys golden child.

Think he destroyed Kris Commons career in its prime in order to promote his fellow Norwegians game. But thats another story.

I'd absolutely love to see Scott Allan given an opportunity, after Kris he's our most creative player shame to have him spectating. Is he fit? You'd assume so since he's on the bench, but think Ronny tosses a coin these days to determine match fitness, right Jozo?!

Archived