Ross County v Celtic 8-11-15

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've no idea why the Celtic posters on here get all defensive about the morons in their support, either say nothing at all or condemn them, dont start having a go at folk who're criticising them as you're effectively taking the morons side

I've no idea why the Celtic posters on here get all defensive about the morons in their support, either say nothing at all or condemn them, dont start having a go at folk who're criticising them as you're effectively taking the morons side

Should jail them for having the temerity to shout, betting they were not wearing poppies either

Should jail them for having the temerity to shout, betting they were not wearing poppies either

What about the IRA songs?

Nobody cares if they wear poppies or not, just to have a bit of decency and respect for a minute the soldiers who have sacrificed to make them comfortable in this country. What's the issue?

What about the IRA songs?

Nobody cares if they wear poppies or not, just to have a bit of decency and respect for a minute the soldiers who have sacrificed to make them comfortable in this country. What's the issue?

What about the IRA songs, I don't sing them or even like them, so what

I would imagine the 300 soldiers murdered by firing squad in WW1 don't really care about poppies. What about the government just paying today old and current soldiers a decent wage, and trying to reduce the amount that are down and out when they leave the army

It's crazy what this poppy cult has become

What about the IRA songs, I don't sing them or even like them, so whatI would imagine the 300 soldiers murdered by firing squad in WW1 don't really care about poppies. What about the government just paying today old and current soldiers a decent wage, and trying to reduce the amount that are down and out when they leave the army It's crazy what this poppy cult has become

I'm not asking if you like them, should the people in your support who sing and chant them be banned from football for supporting a terrorist organisation week in, week out.

With all due respect, I'm sure the 300 odd are dead anyway not to care and mistakes have been made historically during wars of course but that doesn't subtract the fact the majority of our nation is extremely proud of the majority of soldiers who have fought for us.

What's the government got to do with me personally wanting to pay my respect along with thousands others at a football stadium on remembrance weekend? Shouldn't I be allowed that right? You don't have to do if you don't want to but as decent human beings you should have the decency to not ruin it for others and try to sabotage it with other political views.

What about the IRA songs, I don't sing them or even like them, so what I would imagine the 300 soldiers murdered by firing squad in WW1 don't really care about poppies. What about the government just paying today old and current soldiers a decent wage, and trying to reduce the amount that are down and out when they leave the army It's crazy what this poppy cult has become

That's where the poppy money goes, ya big daftie.

I'm not asking if you like them, should the people in your support who sing and chant them be banned from football for supporting a terrorist organisation week in, week out.

With all due respect, I'm sure the 300 odd are dead anyway not to care and mistakes have been made historically during wars of course but that doesn't subtract the fact the majority of our nation is extremely proud of the majority of soldiers who have fought for us.

What's the government got to do with me personally wanting to pay my respect along with thousands others at a football stadium on remembrance weekend? Shouldn't I be allowed that right? You don't have to do if you don't want to but as decent human beings you should have the decency to not ruin it for others and try to sabotage it with other political views.

Can you not just have a minutes silence yourself and be happy with that, why demand others have to do as you do?

That's where the poppy money goes, ya big daftie.

Thank God for the poppy appeal then, without it maybe even more of our ex servicemen would be homeless, or maybe the government should back their "respect" with actual cash

It's not even about agreeing with what the poppy symbolises, just show a bit of respect. Every year they have the name of their club tarnished! There were stewards/police in the stand so why didn't they just remove the people disturbing the silence?

Anyway regarding the game I thought county sat back far too much and when Boyce did get the ball he was far too isolated. Woods was poor, Murdoch must be feeling pretty crap when he's not playing at the expense of woods because Murdoch has been far better than him this season! I was very impressed with Dingwall and he thoroughly deserved MOTM.

Can you not just have a minutes silence yourself and be happy with that, why demand others have to do as you do?

Thank God for the poppy appeal then, without it maybe even more of our ex servicemen would be homeless, or maybe the government should back their "respect" with actual cash

I could have a minute silence to myself yeah, but if my club want to observe one then as an attendee it would be nicer for me to remember the war dead with my like minded, forward thinking, fellow supporters cheers.

Ive not demanded anyone takes part in respecting the war dead but at least have the human nature to respect the majority of people that do want to when it's available on request of the football club.

There are some Celtic fans who see themselves as IRA supporting freedom fighters and they will see this as a way of showing they are fighting the good cause and it's their right to do as they please. Bash on with it. It won't stop the majority of us thinking they Vile human beings.

If Celtic can't be trusted to remain silent during the minute silence. Then ban them from playing on remembrance weekend.

Unfortunately your also stopping the other clubs fans from attending football but it's getting ridiculous

Never noticed this bambino7 character before, seems to be a bit unhinged.

Yeah, how dare he suggest everyone stay silent during a minutes silence, what a mental.

Archived