Ross County v Celtic 8-11-15

Well if that is indeed the case then fair enough, as was said earlier, if you don't like the reasons for a minute's silence, just wait in the concourse till it's over. The point still stands that the vast majority of Celtic fans observed it properly, so it's a bit daft and childish to call them all scum.

At no point did I say or suggest that they were all scum. Try reading before replying !

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one Tony, but this is game over. Too many playing too poor.

Woods having yet another howler. Boyd, McShane & Boyce all struggling too, and Tony & Gardyne on the periphery for the most part.

I know frankthetank will be on the rampage again, but what does Woods need to do to be dropped and how in the hell is he captain? When's Rocco back? I'm not the big fan of Rocco that Jim seems to be, but I get the feeling that's the only way Jim would drop him. I'm definitely more of a fan of Rocco than I am of Woods though. Spineless at the first goal in his challenge on Rogic, and I don't know how many times I've seen that 3rd goal; Woods losing the ball needlessly just as we're starting to commit players forward and then us getting hit on the counter

Desperately need to mix things up a bit against Motherwell.

Thank f**k that's done. International break well and truly needed. We've been on horrific form lately. 8 points out of the last 24, 3 of those against an Aberdeen team who didn't turn up and another 3 from what was the worst Partick team I'd ever seen. I'll resist pointing out what's changed during the last 8 games, I think it's fairly obvious.

Yet more evidence that the standard of Scottish football is abysmal, we keep hearing that County are s good team, obviously not as a good team would not get humped by this Shiite!

Oh all teams in this country are the same

Yet more evidence that the standard of Scottish football is abysmal, we keep hearing that County are s good team, obviously not as a good team would not get humped by this Shiite!

Oh all teams in this country are the same

County are put together using peanuts as there is no money in our game. What do you expect like?

At least the County fans can console themselves with the fact that they've had their best start to a season ever and are, as a consequence, a massive 1 point ahead of their struggling local rivals.

You forgot to mention our first ever league cup semi final to come too ????????

Disappointed coming away from the game, beaten by the far better team yes, but we never gave it a good enough go. We are all aware of the fragilities of the Celtic defence, I was hoping we would have a much better go at them.

Edited to add, let's hope Davies is back ASAP. Boyd is finished at this level

Archived