Weekend Betting - 06/11 to 09/11

Marshmallo

I've got a free £5 bet with ladbrokes but every time I try to put it on, it says to increase the stake. I take it that it means I have to chuck my own money at the bet as well?

You can tell I'm a novice at this...

Not sure about Ladbrokes but with McBookie you have to check a box to use promotional funds.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nae chance.

Which one? Annan were the last team to beat Elgin at Borough Briggs in a League game, Falkirk are well capable of beating Raith and Tena scored twice for Hamilton in their last game and Hearts have won the last 12 home games v Hamilton. Phree money surely.. :1eye

£10 on Hearts, Ayr, Southampton & Montrose. £385 returns. Hoping for some more luck after the win I had on Thursday night.

My mum also put a bet on, she's no idea what she's doing. I managed to talk her out of putting Sunderland on as the one she originally went for was at about 935/1 or something ridiculous like that. She thinks it's acceptable to just pick places that she's been to. Horrific way to bet. She'll get £560+ for whatever nonsense she put on if it wins..

£10 on Hearts, Ayr, Southampton & Montrose. £385 returns. Hoping for some more luck after the win I had on Thursday night.

My mum also put a bet on, she's no idea what she's doing. I managed to talk her out of putting Sunderland on as the one she originally went for was at about 935/1 or something ridiculous like that. She thinks it's acceptable to just pick places that she's been to. Horrific way to bet. She'll get £560+ for whatever nonsense she put on if it wins..

So when Sunderland win your in the shit :D

£2 on:

Hearts

East Fife

Ayr

Watford

West Ham-Everton BTTS

Hull-Middlesbrough BTTS

Cardiff-Reading BTTS

Returns: £569.90

Just need Watford, Middlesbrough and Reading to score plus scores to stay the same.

Archived