Weekend Betting - 06/11 to 09/11

Marshmallo

I won't get time to write a big post this week but I think there's a lot of value out there this weekend in Scotland and Germany. These are my selections.

Friday:

Hertha Berlin away to Hannover - 2 units at 2.80

Saturday:

Freiburg away to Duisburg - 6 units at 1.80 (probably bet of the weekend IMO)

Eintracht Frankfurt away to Hoffenheim - 2 units at 3.40

Wolsburg away to Mainz - 3 units at 2.25

Hearts at home to Hamilton - 4 units at 2.00

Livingston away to Morton - 1.2 units at 3.25

Ayr away to Brechin - 6 units at 1.83

Stenhousemuir away to Stranraer - 1.6 units at 3.10

Sunday:

RB Leipzig at home to Kaiserslautern - 5.6 units at 1.75

Total stake: 31.6 units

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Highland League, in descending levels of confidence, the bookies agree.

Lossiemouth v Keith 7/10
Nairn v Forres Mechanics 13/8
Fort William v Huntly 5/2
Clachnacuddin v Inverurie Loco Works Draw 15/4
Mcbookies odds. 4fold and small trebles
P.S. Just checked the weather forecast and the Fort Huntly game will almost certainly be postponed.
Should really have checked it before putting the bet on. :(

Highland League, in descending levels of confidence, the bookies agree.

Lossiemouth v Keith 7/10

Nairn v Forres Mechanics 13/8

Fort William v Huntly 5/2

Clachnacuddin v Inverurie Loco Works Draw 15/4

Mcbookies odds. 4fold and small trebles

P.S. Just checked the weather forecast and the Fort Huntly game will almost certainly be postponed.

Should really have checked it before putting the bet on. :(

You still flogging this Fort William dead horse Welshy? :lol:

The teams I am getting onside this Saturday:

Ayr 5/6 at Brechin – repeat my comments on Ayr of the past 3 weeks, top of the league yet the bookies continue to have a disparity between how they price them and Dunfermline who would maybe be 4/9 if it was them at bottom of table albeit improving of late, Brechin

Queens Park 9/10 at East Stirling – fancy the Spiders to get back on track after some indifferent results of late

Hearts Evens v Hamilton – teams with opposite form of late and Hearts have plenty of goals in them

Leicester 17/20 v Watford – Watford have been good on the road and are very compact but fancy Leicester to continue on the front foot with the energy and tempo of the side, most notably Mahrez, and the astonishing goals of Vardy

Newcastle 6/4 draw no bet at Bournemouth – have seen a lot of Newcastle of late, bagging 6 v Norwich, absolutely dominating at Sunderland for 44 minutes and doing everything but beat Stoke last week; I think McClaren has been getting some improvement and in Sissoko, Wijnaldum and Mitrovic they have the better offensive players. Predicted a few weeks back, I expected Bournemouth to struggle and 2 5-1 losses plus a comfortable derby defeat (albeit an improved 2nd half showing) have ensued. Bit of a safety net of draw no bet here as Newcastle hardly trustworthy on the road.

Burnley 2/1 at Wolves – Burnley like the other ‘big guns’ in this league in my view (Derby, Hull and Boro) have been in formidable form of late and take on a Wolves side posting a few poor results and performances (appalling in 0-1 at Bristol City and 0-2 home to Brentford defeats in past month). Record signing, Andre Gray has doubles in his last 3 games and wouldn’t back against him netting again here. 2/1 looks big though 11/10 draw no bet may also be worth consideration.

Others I considered:

QPR 13/10 v Preston – think Warnock will get them lifted for this but put off by Preston having not conceded in 5 games and QPR not having scored in 3 of last 4

Sheffield Wednesday 6/5 at Charlton – Wednesday on great unbeaten run but put off by Charlton new manager and fact Wednesday price is now so short having been backed in

Got my weekly preview up on the main site

http://www.pieandbovril.com/betting/99-scottish-football-tips-best-bets-31st-october-2015

Plenty more on my own site too but in short

BTTS @ St J 1.85

BTTS @ Dundee 2.02

Hearts +1.5 team goals 1.95

Jesus Garcia Tena AGS @ 16/1 (this is way too big imo) with bet365

I have more but my head is frazzled and im off to make dinner and watch Celtic v Molde

EDIT: Remembered: Motherwell, Arbroath, Annan, Queens Park Yankee - the four fold pays 34/1

Rangers v Alloa - 2nd half to be HSH @ 2.1

That is all, I think

Got my weekly preview up on the main site

http://www.pieandbovril.com/betting/99-scottish-football-tips-best-bets-31st-october-2015

Plenty more on my own site too but in short

BTTS @ St J 1.85

BTTS @ Dundee 2.02

Hearts +1.5 team goals 1.95

Jesus Garcia Tena AGS @ 16/1 (this is way too big imo) with bet365

I have more but my head is frazzled and im off to make dinner and watch Celtic v Molde

EDIT: Remembered: Motherwell, Arbroath, Annan, Queens Park Yankee - the four fold pays 34/1

Rangers v Alloa - 2nd half to be HSH @ 2.1

That is all, I think

Thats last weeks preview

Also hits an excellent freekick when in range. Certainly worth a punt.

He took the penalty last Saturday and it was dispatched brilliantly, top corner, smooth as you like.

Thats last weeks preview

Whoops, sorry Eoin, this should be the right one http://www.pieandbovril.com/betting/100-scottish-football-tips-best-bets-7th-november-2015

Archived