P&B Shite Celebrity Crimbo Light Switch On Award

I'm Brian

I thought this was going to be about which P&B poster should be switching on light somewhere.

Disappointed is an understatement.

Go for it, Mark. It'll be be fun.

Eta Nomination moved to appropriate thread.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alloas got some diddies from the x factor that I'd never heard of, alien uncovered or some shite

Jesus wept. Mind when Tillicoultry got lumbered with Chico? Aye, Chico. You mind the boy, I'm sure.

Fairly certain you could slip somebody a fiver and claim they were a losing quarter-finalist from one of these shows and nobody would ken the difference.

Jesus wept. Mind when Tillicoultry got lumbered with Chico? Aye, Chico. You mind the boy, I'm sure.

Fairly certain you could slip somebody a fiver and claim they were a losing quarter-finalist from one of these shows and nobody would ken the difference.

Tbf to Tillicoultry Chico was massive compared to the diddies Alloa has roped in this year.

Alloa should get Danny to turn on the lights, he does fu*k all on Saturday afternoon.

Coming to that time of year where, the National Grid will struggle to cope because of the bizarre tradition of boosting the energy companies profits, by having millions of lights in town centres, the length and breadth of the country.

But bizzarely this massive waste of my council tax money isn't the most scandalous thing about Christmas Lights.

Yes it is the time of year when people that we haven't heard of for years miraculously are hired to push a button.

So which town can lay claim to having the biggest z lister pushing the button this year.

In Ayr this year we have Darius Danesh. I will be starstruck. Canny wait.

Can anyone do any worse than Darius. Bonus points awarded for a 'celebrity' with a conviction

Last year in Kilwinning Ian Cashmore turned on our lights I'm sure.

Cashy is a legend in Kilwinning but I would be surprised if you could find a more Z list celebrity than that.

Last year in Kilwinning Ian Cashmore turned on our lights I'm sure.

Cashy is a legend in Kilwinning but I would be surprised if you could find a more Z list celebrity than that.

I think we have a winner. He isn't even close to z lister

Genuinely don't know how there's so many people in that photo, I must've drove through Brechin about 50 times in my life and I've seen roughly about 4 people a visit. It's a right creepy wee place.

They really must like their Christmas Lights getting turned on going by that photo. Hoaching.

Be good to have the Paixão twins back in town

Reporting Scotland did an article on them and after the VT stopped rolling Sally Magnusson remarked that they were cute, David Currie said something along the lines of 'do you fancy them?' Sally got all flustered and said 'oh no, I'm old enough to be their mother ' you could fell the heat off her coupon through the telly.

Archived