The Story of Pie and Bovril - The Story of All of Us

Dindeleux

I have to apologise to Enrico here, my memory of it was somewhat skewed and he never wanted to make a fake profile of a young girl up to try and snare potential sex offenders. The fucking weirdo wanted to make one up of a young girl and post it as a missing person.

That guy's definitely not wired up right.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really think we need to use the Laura Stevenson Facebook account to start a rumor see how far we can get it taken.

Perhaps a missing person. using magee picture

I was off (again) in my post, I read the 'perhaps a missing person' on the rep results in my profile. Still, point still stands. Weirdo.

That would be the Laura Stevenson episode. Think it was StewartyMacB whose wallet was nicked and they brought some deserved social justice to the fucker. Don't have a link just now though.

IIRC it was DavidMcG (possibly in his "gordon the gopher" days). I'm sure the whole saga was summed up beautifully in one single post somewhere on the site.

ETA: Here it is. David tells it brilliantly.

IIRC it was DavidMcG (possibly in his "gordon the gopher" days). I'm sure the whole saga was summed up beautifully in one single post somewhere on the site.

Somewhat ironically it's on 'The worst thing you've seen posted on here' thread.

That Enrico post though, Jesus.

Mention has to be made of Beyemistic, one of our most intelligent posters ever and huge value. His match reports were great, especially when Celtic scored against the run of play. Invariably he'd say, "Cometh the hour, cometh the man" after some grey and green nomark scored a late penalty.

Anyone who can find his accusations about the board being institutionally racist because the then swear-filter automatically rendered ROI as Roi will get a greenie.

Interestingly, even some recent posters render it as Roi. This is the man's legacy ;)

ETA: Here it is. David tells it brilliantly.

First i've heard of this....absolutely brilliant.

Also the Mumsnet thing...they deserve all they get. Any links for Private Aye fallout appreciated.

Thanks guys. A wonderful tale.

Knew I'd read about Laura somewhere didn't realise it was on the mumsnet thread.

Beauty and the beast if you will :)

Gordon the Gopher started the thread as a crusade in the hope that P&B would help his cause, it was nothing to do with Mumsnet.

Mention has to be made of Beyemistic, one of our most intelligent posters ever and huge value. His match reports were great, especially when Celtic scored against the run of play. Invariably he'd say, "Cometh the hour, cometh the man" after some grey and green nomark scored a late penalty.

Anyone who can find his accusations about the board being institutionally racist because the then swear-filter automatically rendered ROI as Roi will get a greenie.

Interestingly, even some recent posters render it as Roi. This is the man's legacy ;)

Southern Ireland you mean.

First i've heard of this....absolutely brilliant.

Also the Mumsnet thing...they deserve all they get. Any links for Private Aye fallout appreciated.

It was in one of the snippets as I recall, but it featured quotations from the Am I Being Unreasonable thread, which contained some our finest - and Mumsnet's worst - work.

It's alluded to in the opening post, but the full quote needs to be included, an absolute cert for top 5 greatest posts ever made on this website

that bitch. Yeah you, you averagy looking cocktease. You girl who got yourself alone from your mates, who started dancing with me, who made me laugh, and yeah, you lured me off the dancefloor and I actually even offered to buy you a drink. Well see when I look round, you have a faceful of another bloke, then f**k you! And don't try and act like nothing happened. f**k you you cockteasing bitch!

Incredible.

The Summer of DECE and - especially - the Club DECE thread should get a mention too. That was the absolute pinnacle of "making morons seethe" on this website as far as I'm concerned.

The highlights of that #Dece thread was 8mile continually thinking he was winding everyone up and WeeperDee being absolutely desperate to join in.

Weeperdee actually PM'ing someone (Marshmallo I think) for a t-shirt is one of my favourite ever moments on this forum. The reveal was brilliantly timed.

Milesy - the Club DECE jester - Old Man Danger and Weeperdee (post exclusion) were all absolutely seething about it at various points. Brilliant thread, really should be locked and golded now.

Archived