Queens v Falkirk

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone enlighten me as to why Kerr is the pantomime villain but Baird isn't?

Not entirely sure of the details, but I think the perception is that Kerr was the more rebellious figure. He was the one who left first and rumour had it, tried launching a bit of a revolt. Baird also made some conciliatory noises after his departure.

I honestly don't really know, but I think that's sort of the perception.

Others on here will have more idea than me though.

Kerr had a bust up with the management team, whereas Baird spat the dummy because he wasn't being played.

I always thought it was Baird that was the pantomime villain to our fans. Most knew Kerr was a bit of an arsehole already including when he was with us so his behaviour was less of a surprise.

Ultimately neither ended up being missed so we move on.

Guest Back Post Misses

Mark Stewart always gave 100% for us, and has not said one bad word publicly about us. Anyone who boos him is a gonk.

I don't tend to boo former players however I can't stand the arse licking of former ones. If they are not in Navy Blue they are not going to do anything to help us so I ain't going to kiss their boots.

He did when DU came calling. Was only at us on loan mind and then wasn't given the choice to stay on when Houston came in.

That's my point MM didn't choose to not stay on as such. By all accounts he was happy with us and would have stayed. Many would have been happy with that too - but Houstie had other ideas.

I don't tend to boo former players however I can't stand the arse licking of former ones. If they are not in Navy Blue they are not going to do anything to help us so I ain't going to kiss their boots.

Well yes, nobody's suggesting rose petals are strewn at their feet. But booing is in most cases a nonsense.

I think it all depends on how they leave i suppose. No problems with mark millar to be honest. Funnily enough although he was excellent for us hes been piss poor for everyone else. Who knows what he wouldve been like if kept on but one things for sure hes lost his way totally since.

Do Queens fans think the terracing might be open for this one?

I'd imagine you'll have half the East stand which is 1000ish seats - I wouldn't expect the terrace to be open unless Falkirk advise Queens that they're expecting more than that?

I wouldn't fancy standing out in the open if the weather down here stays the same as it is currently!

Guest Back Post Misses

Well yes, nobody's suggesting rose petals are strewn at their feet. But booing is in most cases a nonsense.

Many do unfortunately

Hopefully not like the game from a couple seasons ago. Tsunami caused the game to be called off after twenty minutes. Wasn't a fun trip home

I remember walking from the pub to the ground and we all kept checking to make sure the game was on.

It clearly should never have started.

Archived