Albion Rovers vs Pars

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interested to know how much Darren Young has played for Albion Rovers this season? Has he been able to concentrate on management side and not play that much?

He made a few starts but dropped himself from the team like he would any other. Expect him to make a few fleeting appearances through the Winter and come back for the run-in.

If this was postponed it would be pleasing.

you may be correct - match is looking quite doubtful at the moment I'd say - grass at my bit ( I live a few streets away from the ground) has a frost over it - It's not rock hard and could easily pass an inspection but most of our pitch misses the sun.. time will tell...

Dunfermline will drop points here and will greet about the pitch.

NAP.

I'll be vigorously shaking my fist if we do - still got no voice. No excuses today - big pitch, surface looks okay, full squad (apart from leg break boys), plus that shutout record to extend and the filthy cheese roasters to pursue.

Also, it's about time Jason Talbot booted someone in the face. No red card since the one he got on his debut.

Dunfermline will drop points here and will greet about the pitch.

NAP.

I'd take a point, one of the reasons for that is the venue.

I always expect us to do well at Stenhousemuir though because of the pitch, swings and roundabouts.

Archived