Albion Rovers vs Pars

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We won't just put collection cans in shops etc, we'll actively hire people to steal any other collection cans for other charities and the like. Can't have any competition like that.

To stop the Pars winning, just flood the pitch (already done) press the midfield and keep them out for first twenty mins till the crowd get on their backs and pressure to win gets to them. Seemples !

Actually, just score first. Then we're fecked.

To stop the Pars winning, just flood the pitch (already done) press the midfield and keep them out for first twenty mins till the crowd get on their backs and pressure to win gets to them. Seemples !

I'm sure the fans would have a bit more patience to be kept out for more than 20 minutes to well set-up side like Albion, we only got frustrated when we were drawing with absolute dross like Cowdenbeath.

I'm sure the fans would have a bit more patience to be kept out for more than 20 minutes to well set-up side like Albion, we only got frustrated when we were drawing with absolute dross like Cowdenbeath.

God that was an easy bite for Brazilianrex.

From Pars' official website..

The last away game against Albion Rovers was in March 1986, when Tommy Gemmell was their manager, but since the Pars had a travelling support that regularly exceeded 1000 and Cliftonhill had an SFA imposed limit of 850 at the time, the match was actually played at Broomfield Park, Airdrie.

Plus ça change plus c'est la même chose.

We can expect to hear something today according to the lizzie pars FB page if that's anything to go by. Hopefully the game goes ahead as it gives us a good chance to go back to the top if we can get the 3 points. Can see Airdrie proving a tough opponent for Ayr but they'll seriously need to up their game from Saturday. In saying that they're away from home and will set up differently from how they did against us.

Poet of the Macabre, on 19 Nov 2015 - 19:28, said:

Suggestions of a pub for watching City-Liverpool afterwards? Or best to just head into Glasgow?

St Andrews Bar. 15 mins from the ground but close to Sunnyside station

Best pub in a town with oodles of them... almost all of which are crap

Suggestions of a pub for watching City-Liverpool afterwards? Or best to just head into Glasgow?

Go to Owens. Owens, Eagle Inn and the Vulcan are just about the only decent pubs in Coatbridge.

How's the weather through in Coatbridge? It was snowing on the east coast earlier and before that was hooring down with rain (indeed the rain and hooring scenario has now recommenced).

How's the weather through in Coatbridge? It was snowing on the east coast earlier and before that was hooring down with rain (indeed the rain and hooring scenario has now recommenced).

It's been a wee bit wet but nothing torrential. Looks promising that it will go ahead if the weather stays clear as it is just now.

It's been a wee bit wet but nothing torrential. Looks promising that it will go ahead if the weather stays clear as it is just now.

Excellent! Looking forward to it and have even prepared some disgusting insults for opposition players.

Wishing death on unborn children etc I presume, DA?

ETA: don't forget to splash some unwanted lukewarm beverages in the direction of match officials.

Wishing death on unborn children etc I presume, DA?

ETA: don't forget to splash some unwanted lukewarm beverages in the direction of match officials.

I'm lost. I've never done either, although being a Pars fan I of course do feel the urge to shower linesmen with tea all the time. It's why I never buy it. The urge would simply be too great.

Archived