Albion Rovers vs Pars

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sanity at long last. This D.A.F.C seems to be having some sort of breakdown. Help him please.

I had to move a couple of times at the game as some of the shouts were beyond absurd. Guys shouting for more passing and then two minutes later wanting it chucked in the box. I think it was just an arrogant "Albion Rovers are shit" even though they've been great this season and have an excellent home record. I didn't think they played all that well on Saturday to be honest but it wasn't a terrible performance or an embarrassment in any way.

Rovers fans are very nice and Owens is a lovely pub. Pity about the prices though, two bottles of beer at £6.80!

Blame it on the fans rather than face facts on the pitch. Same old pish.

You what? In what way am I blaming it on the fans? The same fans spout pish even when we're winning games. We weren't great on Saturday, not at all but I also don't think it was a crisis performance or result in any way. Not everything has to be a major drama.

I'm not exactly slow at criticising the side when they're woeful, like they were at Cowden.

You what? In what way am I blaming it on the fans? The same fans spout pish even when we're winning games. We weren't great on Saturday, not at all but I also don't think it was a crisis performance or result in any way. Not everything has to be a major drama.

I'm not exactly slow at criticising the side when they're woeful, like they were at Cowden.

Not you m8.

Blame it on the fans rather than face facts on the pitch. Same old pish.

What are you talking about?

The "facts" are that we are 3 points behind a team on an excellent run of form. Our form is not as good as theirs but we are still within one win of the top spot.

Keep calm.

A hard fought point today, sets us up nicely for the game against Cowden on Tuesday.

The defence had a decent game with the exception of Dunfermline's goal. I've rarely seen an easier set piece. Stewart did well throughout, not having too much to do in the way of match winning saves. The Dunlop's and Reid were fairly solid, Turnbull on the left played the best I've seen him this season.

Yet again Gary Fisher was my man of the match, he has proven himself a more than able replacement for Young over the last 6 weeks or so. Josh Mullin's goal was a peach and he was our biggest threat going forward, plenty of counter attacking moves but just not enough quality up front. Barrowman had another quiet afternoon with just a header going over the bar and a tame shot in the second half all I can remember.

What is worrying is that there isn't much in the way of options on the bench to change a game. I get the feeling Ally Love was denied a starting place to give us that option. Am I right in thinking Gemmell is now available for Tuesday night? If he is then he should start.

how is josh getting on since you's signed him from us?

Archived