Weekend betting 20/11/15 to 22/11/15

Fitba Tips

Hearts, Raith, Coventry, Plymouth - £10 for £155

Ayr, Clyde, Falkirk, St Johnstone, Blackburn - £3 for £208

Anytime GS, Jordan Rhodes, Fernando Forrestieri, Alan Trouten, Graham Cummins - £2 for £105

BTTS, Elgin v East Fife, Walsall v Sheff Utd, Brentford v Nott Forrest, Carlisle v Pompey, QP v Stirling, Derby v Cardiff - £4 for £121

Jordan Preston FGS Ayr to win 3-1 - £1 @50/1

Ander Herrera FGS Man Utd to win 2-1 - £1 @ 70/1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£20 on Man Utd / Hull.

£10 Chelsea Everton Southampton arsenal Derby Sheffield wed and hearts

£5 SW Derby hibs rangers

£5 btts toilet roll

£5 over 1.5 goals in 15 games

£5 on btts no draw - Newcastle, Ipswich mk Dons, Coventry,

Have Kilmarnock got an injury crisis? If not 25/1 is absolutely massive. If you could run a programme to have that game played 100 times I'm convinced you'd make decent money with that price, but you can't so I'm not betting it.

My only bets this weekend revolve around Saints. Won our last five away matches, covering the handicap 4 times and winning with both teams scoring 4 times. 13/10 away at what looks to me to be the poorest team in the league looks value.

£55 on Saints at 13/10

£20 -1 at 16/5

£10 -2 at 17/2

£15 on Saints and BTTS at 10/3.

I have backed Killie +3AH at 1.74 with McBookie. So long as they win/draw/lose by less than 4 goals i can't lose. 3 goal defeat sees stake returned. I think it's a goer for sure

Got my usual five team bets on for today. Only I forgot that the Aberdeen game is tomorrow. Hate when that happens and you're left hanging until the next day to see if your bet comes through. Anyways...

£2.50 on this lot...

Aberdeen, Ayr, Peterhead, Annan, Queen's Park/Stirling Draw @ 35/1

£2.50 on this lot...

Chelsea, Arsenal, Leeds, Wigan, Plymouth @ 11/1

Guest bernardblack

Classic case of the bookies not paying attention to the lower leagues have Stranraer 2/1 at home to Forfar.

We haven't won in 10/11 games and I cannot remember the last time we won down there.

I had a five team of Chelsea, Everton, PSG, Elgin and Wigan come in at 12/1 from a tenner. Which was nice.

My other 5 team of Man United, Blackburn, Swansea, Plymouth and Stuttgart didn't fare so well. Especially as Stuttgart were pumped 4-0 at home by bottom of the table Augsburg.

Yesterday was such a strange and frustrating day. Annan blowing a 2-0 lead cost me a 8.77 treble that looked home and hosed. I tired to lay them off when they took a 1-0 lead but it was the only game not available in play. FML

Anyone who had a coupon bust by Raith, I feel your pain. The only winners yesterday were the bookies.

On to today and by Jesus Big Jesus has the ability to turn a losing week into a winning one with one blessed strike of his left foot. I am still a litttle flabbergasted that 365 still have him at 40/1 FGS and 16/1 AGS.

Seriously, anyone who hasn't backed it ought to think about it. Not saying it will come in but it is very overpriced.

A terrible weekend for me. After Hull fucked my early coupon, Raith fucked one of two £10 accum's I rushed on. The other, which I was watching and about to cash out, was Falkirk. It never left the 'cash out suspended' screen between 1-2 & 2-2.

I'm taking a few weeks off.

A terrible weekend for me. After Hull fucked my early coupon, Raith fucked one of two £10 accum's I rushed on. The other, which I was watching and about to cash out, was Falkirk. It never left the 'cash out suspended' screen between 1-2 & 2-2. I'm taking a few weeks off.

Bloody hell, wasn't your day yesterday. Take it on the chin but no harm in a few weeks off, often recommended.

Archived