Weekend betting 20/11/15 to 22/11/15

Fitba Tips

Jesus Garcia Tena is 16/1 to score anytime again with bet365 on Sunday. Also 40/1 to score first with the same firm.

I will be on it again, both of them.

I trust I don't need to explain my reasoning here having talked it through last time out v Hearts.

Coral are 15/1 for him to score first! That's how out of touch the bet365 prices are although the Coral price is too short.

Jesus is 40/1 to score last as well. Going for all three.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be all over Falkirk at 13/10.

Tempted to have a small punt on Morton tonight. Was thinking of doubling them up with 'Boro.

There has been a huge drift on Morton. Am sure they were around 13/10. Now 12/5.

My initial instinct, possibly living on the past and the fact there were 2 leagues between them 6 months ago, was that St Mirren were huge at 9/5 but could not be touching them now with their form, especially at home.

There has been a huge drift on Morton. Am sure they were around 13/10. Now 12/5.

My initial instinct, possibly living on the past and the fact there were 2 leagues between them 6 months ago, was that St Mirren were huge at 9/5 but could not be touching them now with their form, especially at home.

I did think Morton were short but now available at 14/5 with McBookie is nuts. Not sure what happened there.

McBookie say it's just weight of money.

@FitbaTips If this game had been on a Saturday don't think we'd have seen a move like this. Weight of money for a favourite on a quiet night

Going to wait for the price to settle, hopefully lengthen on Morton then back them, DNB maybe or +0.5

Also, if Ross Forbes goes 20/1 FGS (18/1 the now) Ill have a small play on that

Newcastle are utter shit. Go for it.

Unbeaten in last three at home. Despite my allegiances it's a tough one to call. Btts fairly likely I'd imagine. I'm normally first on here to correctly tip a nufc loss, think I'll swerve this however. I saw 5/1 for vardy to score in next two games which looks good however.

Archived