Do you drink alcohol with your dinner?

Mr Bairn

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW there's no 'black and white' answer.

I like a lager/beer with pizza or curry. I like a nice red wine with a steak. Like a soft drink if I have a sandwich... etc

It's horses for courses.

Also criticising people's eating preferences is a bit shite.

How on earth is it possible to enjoy beer and curry together :lol:

Very easy. For me.

But feel free to have whatever the hell you want.

Variety. Try it.

There's no absolutes in people's choices.

Glad to see vikingTON cleared it up, but it bears repeating. Anyone that thinks "beer must be served ice cold" is a total savage of extreme lower class.

If, for example, I ordered a decent cask ale, particularly a good English bitter, and was served it markedly colder than cellar-temperature, I would know I'd been served by a lackwit.

I'm glad porter was mentioned, because given the topic of this thread, anyone that doesn't pair good oysters with a classic or chocolate porter from time to time shouldn't be allowed to eat.

Anyone who took that comment Mr Bairn (a well known nutter) made about serving beer ice cold literally, needs to have a word with themselves.

Away and c**t-punt your local vagabonds cuppa soup. 14 mile thinks I'm a nutter? Away and shite yourself

Archived