Do you drink alcohol with your dinner?

Mr Bairn

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drink at home because i can't justify spending the money that it costs to go out drinking. I could buy a crate of beer and few bottles of wine for £30 and thats my weekend sorted but that much wouldnt get me far on a night out if i wanted to go on one. Started off not going out and drinking at home not because i wanted to do it but because it saved money but nowadays the thought of going out drinking doesn't really appeal to me, once i have had my dinner the likely hood of me wanting to leave the house is pretty low and thats not down to money its just because i can't be bothered.

I prefer going out as well but if you can't afford it then drinking in the house is an easier option. Been there and done that with nights out anyway myself, rather just going out for a few during sociable hours rather than stay in pub/ clubs until the small hours. Maybe I'm old before my time.

I drink at home because i can't justify spending the money that it costs to go out drinking. I could buy a crate of beer and few bottles of wine for £30 and thats my weekend sorted but that much wouldnt get me far on a night out if i wanted to go on one. Started off not going out and drinking at home not because i wanted to do it but because it saved money but nowadays the thought of going out drinking doesn't really appeal to me, once i have had my dinner the likely hood of me wanting to leave the house is pretty low and thats not down to money its just because i can't be bothered.

that's just about the most tragic thing i have ever read. fucking hell.

that's just about the most tragic thing i have ever read. fucking hell.

Wasn't supposed to sound tragic its not tragic in any way i just can't take any joy in spending £4 for a pint on a night out when i need that money to feed myself.

Wasn't supposed to sound tragic its not tragic in any way i just can't take any joy in spending £4 for a pint on a night out when i need that money to feed myself.

have you considered doing dihydrocodeine and cider one weekend then having a bigger budget to go out every second weekend?

have you considered doing dihydrocodeine and cider one weekend then having a bigger budget to go out every second weekend?

I don't really want that though if i wanted to go out i would but don't have much interest in doing it any more. Don't get me wrong i still go out for beers for the football and occasionally meet the mrs after work on a Friday night and what not I'm just not interested in doing it every weekend and i couldn't afford it anyways. Im nearly 30 now and caned it long into my 20's, have to lose interest in it at some point.

I drank last night and didn't get much sleep and woke up today feeling hellish, didn't even have that much. Not sure whats wrong with me.

I do, I think the amount of coffee you drink might have something to do with it!!!

Top lad for having a beer on school night though, embrace the last year of your 20's!!

Archived