St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

Slagging the rivals is fine, but that's probably only if you even attempt to give a f**k about the team you're supposed to support. It's obvious that the other teams are the important thing in football for this sad sack.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A remarkable feat from all at St mirren, they looked long long gone as recently as late March and rightly deserve all the credit for turning it round. No doubt Alex Rae still be gibbering on the radio he could have turned it round with time

Well done St Mirren, bit annoyed you pipped us into 7th but f**k it, brilliant effort. Just continue handing us points next season and we won't fall out :P

Also, can someone contact and vet in Greenock and get Tetra put down? It's not fair to let him continue like this.

12 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Slagging the rivals is fine, but that's probably only if you even attempt to give a f**k about the team you're supposed to support. It's obvious that the other teams are the important thing in football for this sad sack.

Has the wrestling finished? Now that is sad!

Hello, SevcoTon are you going to make a twat of yourself again? You've started well.

Remind me where the SevcoTON stuff originated from? If you knew who I was you'd realise how absurd a suggestion that was. Then again you're a dribbling simpleton with an inferiority complex so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

20 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Remind me where the SevcoTON stuff originated from? If you knew who I was you'd realise how absurd a suggestion that was. Then again you're a dribbling simpleton with an inferiority complex so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

Look back yourself SevcoTON. I'm not running around for your benefit. Now, f**k off!

22 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Yeah. I don't think I'll be doing either of those.

1 hour ago, LargsTON said:

I don't think you're in a position to comment on anyone's credibility seeing as you're a laughing stock amongst all other supporters including your own. Helmet.

It's time you started thinking, SevcoTON, Maybe, just maybe, you'd stop making a complete twat of yourself. 

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Well done St Mirren, bit annoyed you pipped us into 7th but f**k it, brilliant effort. Just continue handing us points next season and we won't fall out :P

Also, can someone contact and vet in Greenock and get Tetra put down? It's not fair to let him continue like this.

Insulting your fellow ton fans is not a very clever thing to do on a site like this. Tetra doesn't seem to be content with making an arse of himself without posting even more attention seeking dross. 

The dummy and the toys are well and truly out of the pram.:lol:  

On 5/6/2017 at 18:15, Tetragrammaton said:

I said back in January that I  thought the skunks would escape relegation. What a mug you are! :lol:

Really? Then I find these posts below a bit surprising:lol:

On 2/3/2017 at 23:59, Tetragrammaton said:

He'll go down in skunk folklore as the player that led the team to the 1st division.  Good move, in my opinion.

On 4/10/2017 at 20:04, Tetragrammaton said:

All aboard spoonburners.

article-1238522-07A2DA60000005DC-462_468x286.jpg

On 4/10/2017 at 19:48, Tetragrammaton said:

I hope you skunk fans haven't thrown away your relegation express tickets.

58ed3d162544c_JackRoss.jpg.6a2cd2006bb46965bfc5959af492d38f.jpg

The final pay off of the escape is the satisfaction of sitting back and watching Gammy, unable to handle it, finally going full postal and turning on his Morton brethren.

At least that other fucking halfwit PurpleMonkeyDishwasher had a modicum of sense and fucked off pronto when it was clear that his parade was about to be well and truly pished on. Gammy has hung about and made a bit of a public scene, so we get to all hang out our windows, watch and savour it before the cops inevitably come and huckle him.

Delicious!

184366734bdb09b90da9e77eb2459466.jpg.6dfd5d35c823518dbf76ed5b7ad8c982.jpg

Archived