St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

Just now, djchapsticks said:

How on earth can I possibly condemn something I didn't see and don't have any prior knowledge of? Other than your Helen Lovejoy 'won't somebody please think of the children' style meltdown, I've got literally no idea what you're on about.

You're a gibbering wreck! :lol:

Why comment on something you know nothing about?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes you've just got to hold your hands up and say congratulations St.Mirren, incredible turnaround from where you were in January and fully deserved based on your recent form.

Just now, Tetragrammaton said:

Why comment on something you know nothing about?

I'm commenting on your incoherent ramblings which I know plenty about. :lol:

I also know that your snivelling, faux outrage isn't actually well intentioned, rather a facade to cover for the fact you've made an arse of yourself on here for months.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

I'm commenting on your incoherent ramblings which I know plenty about. :lol:

I also know that your snivelling, faux outrage isn't actually well intentioned, rather a facade to cover for the fact you've made an arse of yourself on here for months.

By your own admission, you're commenting on something you know nothing about. But hey, you continue to make a rip-roaring twat of yourself. It's what you do!

1 minute ago, Tetragrammaton said:

By your own admission, you're commenting on something you know nothing about. But hey, you continue to make a rip-roaring twat of yourself. It's what you do!

:lol:

Relegation Express cancelled ... *pleasing*

FzAwEhU.gif

St Mirren's worst season, possibly ever,  and Morten's best ever season in generations yet they end up just a few points ahead of us, lost the head to heads and papped out of the playoffs in the first games ... *pleasing*

I thought you'd have been banned. It must be ok for fellow skunk fans to joke about people's disabilities.
What are you going to do for an encore? A pun about some kid in a wheelchair, you fucking lowlife!

Gammy....just get back in your box ya fucking roaster[emoji23]

11 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Gammy....just get back in your box ya fucking roasteremoji23.png

Whether or not you saw Arce Stanton's offensive post you still wouldn't know what you're commenting on, jimmy boy. Did you get to see yesterday's match on periscope?

Congratulations on finishing ahead of Raith and Dumbarton on goal difference. A truly staggering achievement. 

If you could replicate your early season form again next season that would be smashing, ta. 

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Congratulations on finishing ahead of Raith and Dumbarton on goal difference. A truly staggering achievement. 

If you could replicate your early season form again next season that would be smashing, ta. 

Bitter or scared or maybe you haven't been following the League this season?

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

18 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

Bitter or scared or maybe you haven't been following the League this season?

There are a couple of things, in this life, that you can be sure of :-

1) You'll die

2) Bankie will always bite!

Archived