St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

On 1/14/2017 at 17:11, GiGi said:

Shankland doesn't score in half a season with Saints Mirren, scores in an hour of his first game for Morton. Haha.

On 1/14/2017 at 17:34, Colkitto said:

Oops! Sorry, wrong thread ..

C2JTiVxXcAAY3Rb.jpg  

On 1/14/2017 at 17:40, port-ton said:

St mirren could use a goalscorer like him if they want to stay up.

On 1/14/2017 at 18:20, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

Shankland hates st mirren

On 1/14/2017 at 18:47, Scosha said:

Cheers for Shankland lads. Looks as though if he gets service he'll score. Decent debut from him today.

Agent Shankland scored on his debut and gave the Ton a false sense of optimism. As per our arrangement, he then continued to get picked (because he scored once, so could do it again...) while basically phoning in his performances. This has contributed to a staggering winless run for the Cappielow outfit. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Mordecai said:

Post-moustache Potter was a shiftless shitehawk (if pumpkin related rumours are to be believed).

:lol:  Possibly the best sentence I've ever read on P&B.

Hats off.

9 hours ago, Mordecai said:

John Potter is one of the few players to ever properly work me up. Post-moustache Potter was a shiftless shitehawk (if pumpkin related rumours are to be believed).

I was kind of expecting a post like this from a Saints fan :lol:

Not sure what he did to rile up a Falkirk fan though. Seeing him described as thug made me chuckle, in his last couple of seasons with us he was probably one of the most timid centre halfs I've ever seen.

I was kind of expecting a post like this from a Saints fan [emoji38]
Not sure what he did to rile up a Falkirk fan though. Seeing him described as thug made me chuckle, in his last couple of seasons with us he was probably one of the most timid centre halfs I've ever seen.

Moustachioed or not, John Potter was never a thug.

Unless involved in Hallowe'en themed competitions.

On 1/29/2017 at 23:49, virginton said:

If Saint Mirren slither their way past a Welsh pub outfit in the Challenge Cup the last derby will have to be moved to a later date. Allowing us to smash the final nail into their horrible coffin.

1485733858434.jpg

Alright VT mate, how did you get on with smashing that nail into our horrible coffin?

Any update on that would be appreciated.

fmG8VOz.gif

I wonder if Mallan still wishes he was Ross Forbes. :lol:

3 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Good stuff.

Still less of a blow than signing M'Voto would have been. Got to feel sorry for whichever club gets lumped with that donkey.

On 5/16/2017 at 10:04, Coventry Saint said:

Agent Shankland scored on his debut and gave the Ton a false sense of optimism. As per our arrangement, he then continued to get picked (because he scored once, so could do it again...) while basically phoning in his performances. This has contributed to a staggering winless run for the Cappielow outfit. 

I'll still take the 13 point gap though, cheers.

18 hours ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

Glad to see you scrolled away back for that :lol:

Minter.

It was great fun. You should try it. Then again...maybe not so much fun for you...

:thumsup2

5 hours ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

Finished above you, no need to slither anywhere.

00ab2f2eede93e92cc29a62828f34be1.jpg

And yet, and yet...

See you next season. I 4-1 can't wait to play you again...

:whistle

It's interesting to note, for scientific purposes, how long the effects of getting horsed 4-1 on your own patch by your rivals last: a shade over five weeks, apparently. 

Shame it wasn't 5-1 with 10 men. Apparently you get to live off a win like that for 17 years.

Archived