St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Div said:

Gordon is the majority shareholder, yeah.

I've no idea what our wage bill is this season, and there is zero chance that you know the budget of every team in the division.

We may well have the third highest budget, but you don't know that, you are guessing.

If st mirren have the third highest budget then that makes there league position even more of a laugh.

Am not guessing 3rd highest in div behind Hibs and Dundee utd 

Has Scott got money or not

If they are to get out the mess you have to spend in the Jan window 

Alex Rae left f**k all of the budget 

What's the budget of each team in the division?

Glad you had a good time at cappielow watching the worst scum team in living memory get pumped by the ton. Although im sure pissing against a wall and standing in the rain are the least of your worries or maybe not.

It probably is the worst team we've had in your living memory, because it's probably the first time in your living memory that you've actually managed to beat us.

I don't know exactly all the figures but the top six are 

Hibs 

Dundee utd 

St.mirren

Falkirk 

Dunfermline 

Raith

What are the figures then mate and what is the breakdown of players versus other staff employed at the each club?

Read ma last post unsure of the breakdown off all clubs but am 100% sure that's the top six 

Mind you have players who are on 1k a week plus and that's a small wage 

Some are on 2 plus 

Right, so you are completely guessing. That's what I thought. Let's move on.

Not guessing no where do u think as a former top div side st.mirren sit wage wise in that div . Honestly 

We may well have the third biggest budget, I genuinely have no idea.

I'd have thought Falkirk would be very close to if not bigger than St.Mirren but again, I'm totally guessing.

Falkirk just under St.mirren but they have had big cut over the last 2 seasons  and cut players numbers big time 

When Steven Pressley was boss they would have been top two 

Can I tell you something Alex Rae spent all the budget for the whole season 

Surely we must have a bigger budget than St Mirren? I'd say we average at least 1400 extra home fans a game than them these days, and any kind of advantage in parachute payments (£250k this season?) is surely gone in manager hiring and firing since they came down. We also have income from things like renting out our pitch and player sales 

2 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Surely we must have a bigger budget than St Mirren? I'd say we average at least 1400 extra home fans a game than them these days, and any kind of advantage in parachute payments (£250k is season?) is surely gone in manager hiring and firing since they came down. We also have income from things like renting out our pitch and player sales 

They didn't know the gates would fall the heating would f**k up or Alex Rae would be a total disaster . They budgeted for top 4 place mind Falkirk have cut back a lot over the last 2 years am only taking about playing budget am not taking in . Ceo.Commercial management. And other staff purely playing and coaching staff 

Once u add all Falkirk high end employees in u might well be 3rd 

9 minutes ago, Wasps1 said:

They didn't know the gates would fall the heating would f**k up or Alex Rae would be a total disaster . They budgeted for top 4 place mind Falkirk have cut back a lot over the last 2 years am only taking about playing budget am not taking in . Ceo.Commercial management. And other staff purely playing and coaching staff 

Once u add all Falkirk high end employees in u might well be 3rd 

St Mirren's crowds were pish last season as well, only down about 200 on average so far this season. We also got a fair chunk more prize money than them at the end of last season and a bit of money from the play offs. If they've got a higher playing budget than us this season that smacks of very poor management by the board considering we usually make a loss ourselves 

Archived