Matched Betting

Boostin' Kev

no, as the rollover bet is matched at betfair, hence they cancell each other out.

eta, you wil need a decent bit of money in betfair if you are unlucky enough to have a winning streak at the bookies, but it dosent cost you as what you "lose" on the exchange, you "win" at the bookies.

Yeah thats what i was meaning, covering your laybet on bet fair would eventually cost a few quid lol, unless your free bet on say 365 was a long shot type and the laybet on betfair was the better chance one

Does that sound right?

Does that sound right?

Not really, because you keep suggesting that it's going to cost you.

Yes you will need money in the betfair account to cover the bookie bet, but at the end of the process you will be in profit, the only variable is which account the profit will be in.

Not really, because you keep suggesting that it's going to cost you.

Yes you will need money in the betfair account to cover the bookie bet, but at the end of the process you will be in profit, the only variable is which account the profit will be in.

cool mate, gonna have a look on friday when i get paid, got a couple hundred i can spare to tie up in this

I'm going to start this with some of my holiday fund to hopefully build the pot for said holiday. My question would be how long do you have to do it before you can withdraw your initial outlay?

And how long before you have a large enough pot so that you can withdraw some of the money you've made as profit and still have a big enough pot to keep going comfortably with?

Also when you guys win at the bookies bet do you transfer most of the money over to bet fair so you have more liquidity to get more earnings or leave most of it in the bookies account.

Any help would be appreciated before I lose my holiday savings.

I'm going to start this with some of my holiday fund to hopefully build the pot for said holiday. My question would be how long do you have to do it before you can withdraw your initial outlay?

And how long before you have a large enough pot so that you can withdraw some of the money you've made as profit and still have a big enough pot to keep going comfortably with?

Also when you guys win at the bookies bet do you transfer most of the money over to bet fair so you have more liquidity to get more earnings or leave most of it in the bookies account.

Any help would be appreciated before I lose my holiday savings.

I'm fairly new but battered into sign ups quickly.

I was lucky enough that my first few wins won at the exchange, however I had a £50 sign up offer with 10bet (never heard of them before I joined PA) and the qualifer won on the bookie, fair enough it was @ 1.7 or something.

Got my free £50 bet so battered into something with higher odds and it bloody won.

I need to confirm my id before I can withdraw so I'm hoping to find close match odds with an exchange and hopefully lose to the exchange at the expense of a small loss. It also looks like a regular "mug" bet.

If your betfair (or smarkets) balance is low then your screwed for matching, that's where skrill is good for quick transfers. Otherwise you have to withdraw funds and wait til they hit your bank, then depositing back to the exchange. If you have to do it that way, don't fret, the offers will still be there. The natural reaction is to hit the offers hard though.

Same goes if your you don't have a large exchange balance, just means you have to do sign up offers one at a time to build up the balance.

Shitballs. Two late goals for St Johnstone turn the game around and I'm left with fucking £12 in my betfair account and over £100 in some random bookie that won't let me withdraw

IS there a rollover requirement? Or you might need to verify your id

Edited by WullieBroonIsGod

went to register with betfair only to find i already am, cannot for the life of me remember when i done it and now its saying i have to validate my id to withdraw any money from it

just supplied a copy of my passport i had on my pc but its 24hrs they say which puts this off till tomorrow, if it still doesnt work then the missus is bloody signing up for it lol

Trying to do betfred offer and having placed qualifying bet they are now saying I'm not eligible for free bets as already an account registered to my address. Baws!

Don't worry, I'm gubbed from BetFred as well, BetFred and totesport are the same company, so you might be excluded from both...

£300 rollover requirement. Ended up cutting my losses and withdrawing my winnings and losing out on the free bet

Don't ever do that, mate. £50 rollover is still going to be worth about £18-20 profit in the end even if it rolls over the full 6 times. Even then, by law of averages, you'd have lost it at about 4 or 5 rollovers at worst.