Matched Betting

Boostin' Kev

just joined ladbrokes and got a guaranteed 35 quid back tomorrow after the spurs game, also got 5 free spins in the frankie dettori slot game

first spin i get the bonus game active, 35 free spins i won, fucking yaldi................... 5.85 i got back, fucking laughable

still its free money i suppose, i'll leave it in there to use as mug bets to keep the account going,

okay this is a strange one, im 100% convinced i signed up for betfred through the PA beginners link, and as a result ive got a lay bet against real tonight, but betfred hasnt a clue who i am, i tried password recovery etc and nothing, tried their support but they said they can only deal with me from the email address i registered with (which i thought was my own but clearly wasnt), i dont have any welcome email from betfred or anything

so i chanced my arm and registered again using the exact same details id use, including my emaIl address and unbelievably my account was created tonight

only thing is my bank statement shows a tenner to come oout and im sure its to betfred, but internet banking is down just now for BoS (typical), does anyone remember what betfred comes under on your bank statement

my only worry is that the link to betfred onn PA is a dodgy one, i dont think they can do anything as half my bank details arent there anyway i hope

still its aa bit concerning

Edited by 53_and_counting

does anyone remember what betfred comes under on your bank statement

Petfre (Gibraltar) ltd

Eta:

The link looks ok, it's pointing to the proper betfred site

Edited by vip3r

The link from PA won;t be dodgy. There's a thread on there somewhere telling you all the different bookies codes.

That injury time penalty from Rooney earlier kept a lot of cash in one of my exchanges.

Edited by Billy Dynamite

Petfre (Gibraltar) ltd

Eta:

The link looks ok, it's pointing to the proper betfred site

just got on to my internet bank account

today i made the new customer deposit and then another 10 (as i fucked up my original qualifying bet)

one says PETFRE GI the other says BETFRED.COM LTD

why would deposits to the same company come under two different names on the statement do you think

More than likely your accounts will get suspended.

just spoke to them on the phone, seemingly the email address for the first account had a letter missing which i never noticed when i signed up, got it sorted now, fridays account is up and running and todays is binned with money refunded

alls well that ends well, pain in the arse mind you but its done

Decent enough day today, got my £50 cash bonus from 188 for placing 5 x £50 bets (for a total QL of £2.42, so made £47.58 on it!), 2 x £10 free bets from Hills for horses and one from the Man Utd Sheffield Utd match (which has to be staked on Spurs game tomorrow) and £20 free bet from Marathon bet for staking £40 on two separate bets (for a 76p gain as well :lol:). I also mugged B365 for a tenner treble and didn't lay it, then Dundee got called off, so Nott'm Forest and Morton won me another £54 there but that's not really part of my MB as I didn't lay it and had no intentions of doing so.

Back on an even keel somewhat after a bit of a panic about the whole thing yesterday, I think my confidence took a pumping, strangely after winning that £240 because I'd made such a monumental arse of it and got stupidly lucky. Didn't think I was cut out for it after that but I'm past it now and had a very controlled day despite doing a lot of different things with different accounts. Total profits now sitting at £1,112 and approaching the last day of my first month on Monday.

Edited by djchapsticks

I'm just over a week done and a modest profit of £60. Pleased with that as starting with low initial outlay. Some good threads on PA about starting with low balance has kept my spirits up. Did the 888sport sign up and backed Liverpool draw so lost basically all my exchange balance which I'd built up so bit of pisser as need to wait on that money now.

Still though, it's £60 I didn't have before. Case of slow and steady wins the race for me.

Been doing this for a while, and some rotten luck while doing the 188bet offer has totally killed my Betfair balance, which will slow the whole thing right down.

With 188bet you need to place 5 £50 bets to get a £50 free bet. Won all 3 (better than evens) bets yesterday on there, so today was determined to lose some of it back into Betfair, which is where I want all my money. I backed Sassuolo at 7.2 in-play (when drawing 0-0 away to Inter) and they've only gone and scored a 94th minute penalty to win. My other bet still to be settled is fucking Oxford to beat Swansea, which they're duly doing. All in all I'm going to have just under a grand in this 188bet account instead of Betfair. Rage.

Edited by Nightmare

Okay I've started this today. Used the sky bet offer and I'm set to win about £36 or so.

I seen something on PA about using skrill or something when I start using the reload offers? Is that right enough? I don't even know what skrill is tbf.

It allows quick money transfers, meaning you could take money out of one bookie and have it in another within 1-2 days, as opposed to waiting up to 5 for your money to be returned to your bank account via a card withdrawal.

A lot of the offers you'll be doing from PA won't allow deposits via Skrill, though. They have to come from your card directly.

It allows quick money transfers, meaning you could take money out of one bookie and have it in another within 1-2 days, as opposed to waiting up to 5 for your money to be returned to your bank account via a card withdrawal.

A lot of the offers you'll be doing from PA won't allow deposits via Skrill, though. They have to come from your card directly.

No worries. I'd be aswell just keeping it on my card then lol.

Cheers.

FFS you're kidding. I backed sassuolo at 7s for a free bet. I'm going to have to wager another £100 with betvictor now and I've lost about £120 from an exchange.

Eta this is in response to Nightmares post. Was going to check my bets when I get home.

Edited by Billy Dynamite

No worries. I'd be aswell just keeping it on my card then lol.

Cheers.

It's only really sign-up offers the restriction applies to. Once you've got through all of them and onto the reloads, Skrill will become very useful for you.

Cheers lads.

By the way, can someone tell me in the most simple way how to keep track of everything by spreadsheet etc?

I'm not good with stuff like that, and i've never really used a spreadsheet.

I've read Pa's posts on how to keep track of it all but I still can't understand what to keep track of etc..

There's a thread on the forum with a good one I use I'll post a link when I get home.

On a plus side I found £100 in my Ladbroke exchange account that I forgot I'd deposited. Used it to back Chelsea to be eligible for the free £25 bet straight away.