Matched Betting

Boostin' Kev

FFS you're kidding. I backed sassuolo at 7s for a free bet. I'm going to have to wager another £100 with betvictor now and I've lost about £120 from an exchange.

Eta this is in response to Nightmares post. Was going to check my bets when I get home.

Happened to me yesterday. I put the free bet on Wycombe - Villa 1-1 as it was a good price match and it only went and came in and it wanted me to turn over £220 to withdraw, so in an attempt to lose it to the markets I put half on Man City (as they've not been in great form) and Palace. And both won for a 20p qualifying gain. Then Victor allowed me to withdraw the full £354 I 'won'.

set up my own spreadsheet for profit and "snigger" losses

so far, having barely scratched the surface of the bookie offers im 76.71 profit, and i screwed up the betfred one (although i may chance my arm and ask where my free bets are in a day or two through live chat)

still got a total of 13.50 to win from skybets offer on tuesday night as well, so that will be one full week and 91 quid profit which is nice, would have broken the magical hundred mark had i not fucked up betfred, ah well

will defo sign up for the PA site now, especially if they cover more than simple starting offers

I set up my Stan James account, and the bet won on there. So I lost it on exchange, but Stan James have blocked my account already? Can't find the live chat option either. b*****ds.

they done the same with me, had to email them a scan of my driving license to unblock it. then i went to withdraw the 20 quid with them and they wouldnt let me do that coz they said they couldnt process the refund onto my type of card! (mastercard debit). and as that was how i made my my deposit i couldnt withdraw the money using any other method. Made a quick call to them and got a direct bank transfer, money cleared the next day, and also a free £5 bet for the hassle, but all in all a very amateurish outfit.

Decent enough day today, got my £50 cash bonus from 188 for placing 5 x £50 bets (for a total QL of £2.42, so made £47.58 on it!), 2 x £10 free bets from Hills for horses and one from the Man Utd Sheffield Utd match (which has to be staked on Spurs game tomorrow) and £20 free bet from Marathon bet for staking £40 on two separate bets (for a 76p gain as well :lol:). I also mugged B365 for a tenner treble and didn't lay it, then Dundee got called off, so Nott'm Forest and Morton won me another £54 there but that's not really part of my MB as I didn't lay it and had no intentions of doing so.

Back on an even keel somewhat after a bit of a panic about the whole thing yesterday, I think my confidence took a pumping, strangely after winning that £240 because I'd made such a monumental arse of it and got stupidly lucky. Didn't think I was cut out for it after that but I'm past it now and had a very controlled day despite doing a lot of different things with different accounts. Total profits now sitting at £1,112 and approaching the last day of my first month on Monday.

Much did it cost you overall for the 188 bonus mate, 4x50 plus obviously the betfair liabilities,

Trying to see if i have enough lying around to do that one on tomorrow's football as theres enough games on to get it in one night

Something has come up on my bet fair account about premium charges, I'm not entirely sure what this means and I don't know if it will be applicable for me, anyone else had this?

I refer you to a man who knows: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/130442-gambling-forum-quick-questions-thread/?p=9762643

Much did it cost you overall for the 188 bonus mate, 4x50 plus obviously the betfair liabilities,

Trying to see if i have enough lying around to do that one on tomorrow's football as theres enough games on to get it in one night

About 600 would cover it.

Just been barred from promotional offers in BetVictor. My first gubbing.

Think I might have screwed up, I deposited £40 at BetatHome to get a free £20 bet added to my credit then placed this £60 on Newcastle vs Man U at odds of 4.63 then layed Newcastle on Betfair at odds of 5.2. My lay bet on Betfair was £42.29. In the profit accumulator calculator I typed in £60 into the bookmaker calculator under free bet SNR for a profit of £40.18, but should I have only entered £20 as only £20 of the £60 was a free bet? Can anyone advise what I should I have entered.

Think I might have screwed up, I deposited £40 at BetatHome to get a free £20 bet added to my credit then placed this £60 on Newcastle vs Man U at odds of 4.63 then layed Newcastle on Betfair at odds of 5.2. My lay bet on Betfair was £42.29. In the profit accumulator calculator I typed in £60 into the bookmaker calculator under free bet SNR for a profit of £40.18, but should I have only entered £20 as only £20 of the £60 was a free bet? Can anyone advise what I should I have entered.

You should have put 2 bets on at BetatHomet, a £40 "qualifing" bet which should have been layed off to break even (or a small loss of around £1.50), then another bet with the free £20 which is where you would make the profit, and with the BetatHome bonus it should have been stake returned on the calculator, this bet would also be layed off at the exchange. first bet go for low odds, second bet go for high odds

Edited by vip3r