Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Have Celtic had a European campaign, in living memory, in which Uefa did not open disciplinary proceedings over fan behaviour? 

Curious.

To be fair this year they have only managed to shout abuse at Israeli women,  pelt Neymar with missiles and glorify the IRA in an area they blew to pieces . Tgfitw 

Which bit of what he says, do you disagree with?

"But it's got to be highlighted - now"

"Banning the culprits is the only way of going about it"

"There's no doubt it's ruining the occasion for Celtic."

He must imagine his disapproval matters one way or the other, the soup taking w**kstain. It would be terrible if some misfortune were to befall this snivelling grassing apologist c**t. I'm sorry he ever wore the hoops.

As if Celtic give a f**k about the utter pond life that support them. They are the lifeblood of the club. Without the scum, they're nothing. That's what makes them one half of Scottish football's shame.

Spoken like a true diddy fan of a diddy team.

When did Domdom reinvent himself as one of the forum's slebbering balls of (faux) rage?

I don't remember him always being one of the unimaginative and tedious catchphrase merchants, but phrases like 'vermin' 'Scotland's Shame' 'pondlife' 'scum' and 'arse-cheeks' are all over his posts these days. I know it is seen as a good way to get lots of people to lap your posts up, so maybe it's a misguided attempt to win the respect of his peers. If he has at any point spoken about Celtic supporters using the fact they support a successful team to increase their self-worth (and ironically tacitly indicated that he believes supporting a diddy team indicates his own self-worth) he will have achieved a full house in P&B hero bingo. 

When did Domdom reinvent himself as one of the forum's slebbering balls of (faux) rage?

I don't remember him always being one of the unimaginative and tedious catchphrase merchants, but phrases like 'vermin' 'Scotland's Shame' 'pondlife' 'scum' and 'arse-cheeks' are all over his posts these days. I know it is seen as a good way to get lots of people to lap your posts up, so maybe it's a misguided attempt to win the respect of his peers. If he has at any point spoken about Celtic supporters using the fact they support a successful team to increase their self-worth (and ironically tacitly indicated that he believes supporting a diddy team indicates his own self-worth) he will have achieved a full house in P&B hero bingo. 

Wake us up when your finished....ta.

Archived