Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahaha

Mate, I'm buzzing. 

He just spouts constant shite, so best make him accountable where he cant answer the question. 

Chill.

What questions? It was blatantly obvious what he was meaning.

For making him 'accountable' you've certainly made yourself look like a dick.

And don't call me mate.

5 hours ago, XIII said:

Griffiths bailing out Celtic again, must have the strongest back in Scotland

You've misspelled 'Roberts'. You've spelled it as 'Griffiths'. Presumably you didn't watch the game.

8 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

It's just too easy lol. They are just waiting for the slightest opportunity to let the froth loose from the mooth :lol:

The only poster frothing at the "mooth" here Davie, is you. Everyone else is laughing at you, Celtic or both.

12 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

Um, I already said we were a diddy side :1eye

Its hilarious to see fans of the mighty Celtic FC go from beating Barcelona to jizzing over drawing against a team of nobodies from kazakhstan :lol:

After such a "great result" there sure seems to be a lot of you coming across as a bit upset.

Yep we're all  pissed off that we only scraped an away draw against a diddy team that drew 2-2 with Benfica, 2-2 with Galatasary and 0-0 with Atletico Madrid in their three home champions league group stage games last season.

6 minutes ago, PrestersKTID said:

Good result all things considered. Listened to it on radio and sounded as if Astana could've had a few more. Away goal is priceless

Pretty sure most folk would have said before the match that 1-1 would be a good outcome to take into the home leg. Astana looked a bit more dangerous going forward but on the balance of play there wasn't a great deal in it. The fact Astana now have to travel to Glasgow and then play a game that, for them at least. will be at stupid o'clock in the morning should give Celtic an additional advantage over the fact they are at home. Would be surprised if Celtic do not go through with a narrow win.

3 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

Did Roberts score? I thought it was Griffiths that got the equaliser.

I reckon football teams should just have 11 strikers because they score more often. Harrying full backs, taking the ball from them when it looks like a lost cause and hitting a good pass clearly isn't as important as playing poorly but managing to finish from a good position.

I'm guessing you didn't see the game either?

Archived