Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

1 minute ago, The DA said:

No injury time in the first half but 5 minutes in the second?  From where?

The guy that Griffiths laid out off the ball was down for a while.

Quality defending from Efe there - he knew all along that guy would never score with a free header from 6 yards.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mark Connolly said:

The guy that Griffiths laid out off the ball was down for a while.

Quality defending from Efe there - he knew all along that guy would never score with a free header from 6 yards.

I must have fallen asleep before that stoppage.

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

It's a lost cause serge

Yeah i don't want to over do it because i'll be accused of swinging that way but I'm sick of Scotland failing and I love the National team more than I hate Celtic, I think :unsure2:.

Yeah i don't want to over do it because i'll be accused of swinging that way but I'm sick of Scotland failing and I love the National team more than I hate Celtic, I think :unsure2:.

Good man

I love Scotland more than anything, no matter what it is never mind the football I want to see us do well ;)

A pretty good result for us.  I would have taken the score draw before a ba' was kicked, especially given our defensive situation.  Our away goal could be vital as I wouldn't be surprised if that mob score at Celtic Park.

Great result tbh. I would hesitate to say a great performance but the standouts were O'Connell, Tierney and Roberts. Even Efe was decent, only one mistake :)
Optimistic about next week now tbh, an away goal's a great boost so just gotta hope now

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Good outcome for Sellick.  Horrific football, though.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

^^^ reads too much of the daily record 

hahahaha

What the f**k are you on about?  Which bit of, " Good outcome for Sellick.  Horrific football, though "  do you take issue with?

Archived